GDT: NHL Free Agent Frenzy 2024

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

MacKaRant

Sponsor
Jul 27, 2021
Yikes tanev for 6 years at age 34. They better hope its for like 2 mill max a year . Leafs always so desperate for dmen instead of trading a guy like marner
I think they are desperate to trade Marner, but he has said he will invoke his no-trade clause

Hoping, or planning on?
To me, it has to be planning, right? In a couple years, Tanev will be kicking back and joining Matt Murray and John Klingberg on Robidas Island

Cypher

May 25, 2011
Edmonton
avalanche.nhl.com
I mean... They have to do more then that. If that's all they did we'd be looking at:

They also actually do have more cap space then just these moves.

Do they though? Obviously this is worst case scenario, but it's plausible this is the team come mid-November.

156156156.jpg

Nov 29, 2003
Screw You Blaster
Visit site
Do they though? Obviously this is worst case scenario, but it's plausible this is the team come mid-November.

View attachment 889834
It's the Avs, by mid-November Landy may still not have played a game, Nuke will be on another trip to the Players Assistance Program, Cale's leg will have fallen off and MacKinnon will be pouting so hard that the NHL suspends him for half the season for representing the league negatively. Rantanen will not have played a game, but will count as a cap hit as he's building a Finnish sauna for the Avs.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad