GDT: NHL Entry draft thread : Kings traded down w/ Mtl #21 for #26, 57 and 198

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

KingsHockey24

Aug 1, 2013
Not sure how I feel about a goalie in the second.

I’ll be happy if Jeannot can be a 10-10-100pim kind of a guy.
If anything I'm worried he goes out and scores 20 goals again and gets 100+ PIMS making it harder to re-sign him.

I say we sign him to an extension right away. 2 years / 2M

Kudelski37

Feb 19, 2021
Not sure how I feel about a goalie in the second.

I’ll be happy if Jeannot can be a 10-10-100pim kind of a guy.
With the Jeannot trade, the Kings next pick is in round 6. If Blake and company are back to drafting a goalie every year, then it kind of forced them to take one with this pick...without making additional trades for picks.

Moses Doughty

Aug 19, 2008
I don’t remember them doing actual rebuild ever. They did have Perry and Getzlaf join an already good team.

The sharks were pretty talented for awhile there.

Doesn’t guarantee success but if they stay the course they will be competitive.
Maybe I'm misunderstanding but I had been talking about currently. Issues already starting for them, and keeping course doesn't always work out.
Even the ESPN crew corrected one of there own saying Zegras is a goner and has no future with the Ducks, after someone rolled in with his hype train. You could also add OTT to that list too.
Yea true, talent is there with him but it's the rest that isn't. Ottawa/Buffalo seem similar with ownership/management getting in the way

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad