GDT: NHL Draft R1 (6/28): 6pm CT (ESPN/ESPN+), R2-7 (6/29): 10:30am CT (NHLN/ESPN+)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

57special

Posting the right way since 2012.
Sep 5, 2012
MN
I don’t think Guerin realizes that his team isn’t going to have much jam if they’re all 5’9. Regardless, sick pick
Will join Rossi in summer training, get mentored by Zucc after practice and come back next year as a beast.

Picking in the 4th, we are talking about the longest of long shots. Everyone will have some fault to their profile, whether it's size, talent, health, character. I'm fine with this pick. Sounds like the guy has talent - actually remember quite a bit if buzz about him - but has just had some setbacks. Could be a steal, plus we need some Finns back here to keep guys like @Sweetnut in line, and the Russians, too, when Yurov comes over.

• Haha
Reactions: Sweetnut

Circulartheory

Apr 22, 2006
Hong Kong
So essentially, the Wild picked all my BPAs on my rankings so I'm super happy thus far

Buium - my BPA on my rankings
Ryder - not my bpa but I like it
Kiviharju - my BPAon my rankings
Soini - my best big RD available on my rankings

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Waiver Draft

Jun 27, 2024

Wabit

May 23, 2016
Small(ish) goalie 6'2", he's young. Gotta think his WHL Playoffs is what got him drafted.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I don't mind making a later round goalie pick every draft. I would have liked to see a FWD in the 5th instead of a goalie and another LD.

Wabit

May 23, 2016
I don't mind making a later round goalie pick every draft. I would have liked to see a FWD in the 4th/5th instead of a goalie and another LD.

I can't type right now I guess. Had to edit this twice

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad