NHL: Around the League 53

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

DisgruntledHawkFan

Blackhawk Down
Jun 19, 2004
South Side
-Apparently (from what i read on the B's board) the Ullmark deal was done in good faith to show Swayman they wanted him here.

-Boston has a much better defensive system than Ottawa, i'm sure Korpisalo will look better as a Bruin than he did as a Senator

-Swayman's agent is using the press as a tool as well, he probably leaked some slant to Spittin' Chiclets

-Since 2015/16 until this past season the Bruins have been a regular season powerhouse, what are you talking about? They're first in the league in points over that time and made a SCF appearance.

-On the flipside, going with Korpisalo for the first few months and having a decent season tanks Swayman's value as well no? Unless Ullmark and Swayman are exceptional goaltenders (unlikely), the Bruin's system in place is conducive to good goaltending. Swayman holding out and not getting into game shape isn't going to help him.

Regardless, he hasn't proven anything and is demanding an elite contract. The Bruins are right to not give it to him and I'd hope in the same situation KD would do the same.

"Rumors" are he's looking for a McAvoy deal, which is absurd
If Swayman is actually expecting a 9+ cap hit Sweeney is completely correct even if he's reacting like an idiot.

x Tame Impala

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 24, 2011
Interesting situation in Vancouver. Demko is out indefinitely with a rare muscle condition. Really throws a wrench in their contender status which is too bad I've grown to like that team the last few years outside of EP 40

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad