NHL: Around the League 52

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
Leafs played very well with their backs against the wall in the last 2 games. Adjustments were made - they shut down Bruins two main offensive weapons in 88 and 73 and Woll was solid in nets when he was called upon... yet you refuse to acknowledge that, other than to say they were better. The Leafs team deserves more credit than you and others are giving them.

73 was terrible. 88 was almost as bad.

There's no credit to give the leafs because boston shot themselves in the foot.

The leafs stepped their game up a notch. Boston took 3 steps backwards.

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
73 was terrible. 88 was almost as bad.

There's no credit to give the leafs because boston shot themselves in the foot.

The leafs stepped their game up a notch. Boston took 3 steps backwards.
I get it. The Leafs hate runs deep.

Watching the Preds/Canucks series for a change. Early impression: Plodding hockey. The pace isn't anywhere close to the games in the East or Avs hockey.

Last edited:

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
I get it. The Leafs hate runs deep.

I'm neutral when it comes to the leafs. I don't hate them.

Did you forget that I was the one who stuck up for Rielly when that clown took a slap shop into the empty net?

Boston rolled over and died for 2 games. To have that opinion doesn't mean I'm anti leafs.

Reactions: Giovi and BobbyJet

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
I'm neutral when it comes to the leafs. I don't hate them.

Did you forget that I was the one who stuck up for Rielly when that clown took a slap shop into the empty net?

Boston rolled over and died for 2 games. To have that opinion doesn't mean I'm anti leafs.
Fair enough.

Leafs are without Mathews and McCann as well and I think even if those 2 (key) players do come back, Bruins will take game 7.

Reactions: Wally1112pac

Wally1112pac

Three Year Rebuild lol
Jul 10, 2019
Fair enough.

Leafs are without Mathews and McCann as well and I think even if those 2 (key) players do come back, Bruins will take game 7.

Depends how the bruins play.

Leafs on paper are a way better team but when Boston is on they play better as a team.

My brother in law is a huge homer leaf fan. I'd like to see boston win just to spite him lol. He never shuts up about how they are going to win the Cup every year. 1967 and counting I tell him.

Reactions: ChiHawks10

BobbyJet

The accountability era?
Oct 27, 2010
Dundas, Ontario. Can
Depends how the bruins play.

Leafs on paper are a way better team but when Boston is on they play better as a team.

My brother in law is a huge homer leaf fan. I'd like to see boston win just to spite him lol. He never shuts up about how they are going to win the Cup every year. 1967 and counting I tell him.
Yeah, Leaf fans and Habs fans alike are passionate alright, and for sure can be obnoxious.

Joemoe

Aug 3, 2015
Don't know who will win this game but either way the loser will get the the honor of being the center of the jokes/memes of the offseason.

Styles

No Light, No Signal
Apr 6, 2017
Picked the Bruins in 7 in my bracket, because you know. Let it be so.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad