NHL 25 Discussion

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
The skating changes they've made are significant. The game actually looks closer to real hockey with the adjustments they've made. That & the players slipping past each other instead of running into one another.

It'll take years to fine tune, but this is genuinely an impressive change.

Like the way players work the puck around. It's the part of the game that I hated the most was how players didn't face the net or protect angles defensively around the net.

The Crypto Guy

Jun 26, 2017
The skating changes they've made are significant. The game actually looks closer to real hockey with the adjustments they've made. That & the players slipping past each other instead of running into one another.

It'll take years to fine tune, but this is genuinely an impressive change.

Like the way players work the puck around. It's the part of the game that I hated the most was how players didn't face the net or protect angles defensively around the net.

Not sure how you can tell that from 30 seconds of hand picked gameplay footage.

Peen

Rejoicing in a Benning-free world
Oct 6, 2013
Not sure how you can tell that from 30 seconds of hand picked gameplay footage.
I am indeed going off the gameplay trailer.

I said it’d take years to fine tune - just that this looked like a meaningful step in the right direction

Reactions: LokiDog

MartyOwns

thank you shero
Apr 1, 2007
I am indeed going off the gameplay trailer.

I said it’d take years to fine tune - just that this looked like a meaningful step in the right direction
i guarantee any "new" technology they're using is at least 3 years old. no credit is due for these smoothbrain devs

Reactions: The Crypto Guy

izzy

go
Apr 29, 2012
Nova Scotia
the ratings continue to blow my mind. game is entirely unplayable for offline until after the first games are played and they add the new players

at which point you need to edit almost every player on every team.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad