***NHL 13 Thread*** (Part 7)

Status
Not open for further replies.

rypper

21-12-05 it's finally over.
Dec 22, 2006
I just plated my first shootout... why after your first shooters go do they decide the next bunch should be your entire defensive core? instead of some snipers or other forwards?

Also i find it so frusterating how anytime i get hit by a cpu player I go flying and they continue the play when I lay out a big hit on them my player goes flying too and they end up getting up first and getting the puck. wtf.

jacko23

Powerplay Merchant
Jul 8, 2007
Lehigh Valley, PA
EA, you made an absolutely horrible game this year. it was tolerable til i downloaded the new tuner set. i swear Rick Nash is thr easiest person in the league to knock off the puck, and how is it that you knock me across the ice from a standstill, but at full speed i bounce right off you?!? Be happy i already bought this game, cos if i knew then what i know now, there is no way on Gods green Earth this piece of garbage would be showing on my screen!!! Sincerely, **** YOU EA SPORTS.

KevFu

May 22, 2009
Phoenix from Rochester via New Orleans
All of my complaints with NHL13 basically stem from the fact that other EA Sports franchises have done the things that I'm looking NHL to do (Specifically NCAA Football).

How hard is it to transition those things from one title to the next?

Pog Form

Jan 9, 2009
Toronto, ON
Can't remember if I read this here or elsewhere, but I saw someone post recently that in gameplay settings, the sliders for human and AI "hitting power" are reversed. I tested it out and can say that it is definitely true, at least on PS3. So that means increasing "human" hitting power actually increases the CPU hitting power and vice versa. I wonder if there are others that are reversed too.

NICKD

Can't remember if I read this here or elsewhere, but I saw someone post recently that in gameplay settings, the sliders for human and AI "hitting power" are reversed. I tested it out and can say that it is definitely true, at least on PS3. So that means increasing "human" hitting power actually increases the CPU hitting power and vice versa. I wonder if there are others that are reversed too.

Yup Read this over at Gamefaqs.

Wondering if thats the case with all the slider options

tmurfin

That’s the joke
May 8, 2010
Hey, anybody notice how Brandon ****in Gaunce is basically the best prospect in the game? Hmmm, game was made in Vancouver eh, no coincidence there,

Deku

I'm off the planet
Nov 5, 2011
Ottawa
Hey, anybody notice how Brandon ****in Gaunce is basically the best prospect in the game? Hmmm, game was made in Vancouver eh, no coincidence there,

Lol I have no problem with it, started up a Canucks GM without knowing, and in year three he is 84 overall. Stole Kesler's spot, now he's in NJ. :laugh:

Purple hippo

Jan 3, 2010
Louvain-la-Neuve
Checks to see if they added all the Latvians who moved to CHL this season...disappointed. Kulda plays on the same club as Moroz, so this update was just for him? Awesome.

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
Wanted Drouin and McDavid.. not there.
No 96's except for Daniel Audette, AFAIK, because Sherbrooke was the only team they couldn't half ass.
Kids that aren't supposed to be in junior anymore are still there, too.

The developers of this game are ****ing turds.
It looks like the only thing they did was add Moroz.

FLYguy3911

Sanheim Lover
Oct 19, 2006
Checks to see if they added all the Latvians who moved to CHL this season...disappointed. Kulda plays on the same club as Moroz, so this update was just for him? Awesome.

They won't add guys to CHL rosters until they move the junior players to the AHL.

NICKD

Wanted Drouin and McDavid.. not there.
No 96's except for Daniel Audette, AFAIK, because Sherbrooke was the only team they couldn't half ass.
Kids that aren't supposed to be in junior anymore are still there, too.

The developers of this game are ****ing turds.
It looks like the only thing they did was add Moroz.

Here quoting a person from the EA forums

Anyone know what this roster update even accomplished? Roszival isn't on the Hawks, Colaiacavo isn't on the Wings, Seth Jones still isn't in the game, Gemel Smith is still white, the CHL rosters are still a mess, and it looks to me like there were literally no changes.

This has to be the worst update ever. One player are you kidding me.

jfb392

Jul 7, 2010
Here quoting a person from the EA forums

This has to be the worst update ever. One player are you kidding me.
I didn't notice Smith being white but I did notice that Marty Reasoner is way too dark.
I noticed it when he somehow scored on my team in BaP from his own zone.

How do you check if they added extensions?
I tried to check Seguin and Skinner but didn't know how.
I assume you have to start a Be A GM file and look?

RE: Moroz

I found this story from yesterday.

Looks like EA was quick on that.
Maybe someone should write an article going through all of the other mistakes then..

Pretty hilarious that they did an update for what looks to be one ****ing player with marginal upside.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad