NFL 2024

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
That Hutchinson is a nice player, hopefully he fully recovers.

It's nice to see the Cowboys getting their asses handed to them.

Reactions: bellagiobob

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I think the cap space for both teams plays a major part.
For sure, just so different compared to hockey, where even with cap issues a great player will get a good return. But I get why it's different in the NFL. Bills get Cooper from the Browns, trying to somewhat match the Jets move.

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
For sure, just so different compared to hockey, where even with cap issues a great player will get a good return. But I get why it's different in the NFL. Bills get Cooper from the Browns, trying to somewhat match the Jets move.
Interesting move by the Bills, Cooper is a possession wr and Allen needs another weapon.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Interesting move by the Bills, Cooper is a possession wr and Allen needs another weapon.
Great move actually. They have a lot of inexperience at the position and Cooper still has it, IMO.

Real pressure on Rogers now, no more whining and complaining about wrong routes, etc. As much as I like Adams, I hope they crash and burn.

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
Great move actually. They have a lot of inexperience at the position and Cooper still has it, IMO.

Real pressure on Rogers now, no more whining and complaining about wrong routes, etc. As much as I like Adams, I hope they crash and burn.
He was dropping some easy balls this year which is uncharacteristic of him.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Funny how things can change quickly. First two games, the Saints looked like world beaters, cleaning up on the sad sack Panthers and the "scary" Cowboys defence, and have now lost 5 in a row and look sunk. Rattler looks rattled, and Dennis Allen shouldn't be doing anything other than renting at place at this point.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Lol at the dysfunctional Jets, yet another year as one of the worst teams in the league. Had the game well in hand nearing the half when Rodgers had one of his usual timely brain cramps, and the game turned right there. There supposed great D allowed the 2024 version of Wilson to put up 30+ points on them. No idea what Adams was thinking asking for a trade there, no better team than Vegas. I’m sure Rodgers will push another one of his teammates under the bus tonight in his post game interview, never his fault.

Reactions: Kyle McMahon

Kyle McMahon

May 10, 2006
Seeing the Jets favoured going into this game was shocking. Clock struck midnight on Rodgers the moment his Achilles snapped, the Jets being terrible was very predictable.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Too bad the lions coach is an idiot.
How so? I think he's an excellent coach, his players would go thru a wall for him. Only complaint I have with him is that he's a bit too aggressive in his gambling at times, but that's just the way he is, the players love that they he has the confidence in them.

All of the big games lived up to the hype today, in different ways. The Lions/Vikes game was crazy good, with both offenses taking their turn making great plays, with the Lions getting lucky at the end that they had a chance to recover from the blown lead with the game winning field goal. Niners/Chiefs was going to be a good game for the defenses to show off, and they didn't disapoint, especially the underrated chiefs D. Mahomes has now matured and doesn't put up the fancy stats, just knows how to win games. Amazing what he's doing with the lack of offensive weapons.

Last edited:

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Seeing the Jets favoured going into this game was shocking. Clock struck midnight on Rodgers the moment his Achilles snapped, the Jets being terrible was very predictable.

All the signs that Rodgers was declining were there in the last third of the 2022 season, the Packers could see it and wisely dumped him. Probably would have been okay for the Jets for one more year, but nothing special, but like you say his injury sealed that fate.

Ad

Latest posts

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad