NFL 2024

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
I think the cap space for both teams plays a major part.
For sure, just so different compared to hockey, where even with cap issues a great player will get a good return. But I get why it's different in the NFL. Bills get Cooper from the Browns, trying to somewhat match the Jets move.

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
For sure, just so different compared to hockey, where even with cap issues a great player will get a good return. But I get why it's different in the NFL. Bills get Cooper from the Browns, trying to somewhat match the Jets move.
Interesting move by the Bills, Cooper is a possession wr and Allen needs another weapon.

Reactions: bellagiobob

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Interesting move by the Bills, Cooper is a possession wr and Allen needs another weapon.
Great move actually. They have a lot of inexperience at the position and Cooper still has it, IMO.

Real pressure on Rogers now, no more whining and complaining about wrong routes, etc. As much as I like Adams, I hope they crash and burn.

timekeep

Apr 28, 2010
Great move actually. They have a lot of inexperience at the position and Cooper still has it, IMO.

Real pressure on Rogers now, no more whining and complaining about wrong routes, etc. As much as I like Adams, I hope they crash and burn.
He was dropping some easy balls this year which is uncharacteristic of him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad