NFL 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Behind Enemy Lines

Feb 19, 2003
Vancouver
I’m not going to say that he’s in bust territory, but definitely underwhelming. You mention the good processor, haven’t seen much of it at the pro level. Makes way too many poor decisions at critical times. Much like his team, inconsistent and middle of the road. Thought his contract this summer was ridiculous, but they are all in on him at this point.
He looks lost right now. Poor interception. I think the offensive line has been an issue and the talent around him at skill positions kinda meh. Etienne fumbled away one game they should have won. But Lawrence is struggling.

Gordy Elbows

Keep off my lawn
Oct 31, 2019
He looks lost right now. Poor interception. I think the offensive line has been an issue and the talent around him at skill positions kinda meh. Etienne fumbled away one game they should have won. But Lawrence is struggling.
Can’t help wondering how he would look on a decent / good team. It seems the Jags are far behind in games early and the game plan becomes desperation.
Even Burrow looks sub-par with the poor team play around him.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad