NFL 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
Eagles are frauds
giphy.gif

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Lol who’s your pick in the HF NFL survivor pool?

I picked the Bengals. Brilliant. lol. Giants and Panthers both on course for their battle of worst team in the league. Cousins with a rough debut. Great game between the next wave of great young QBs between Stroud and Richardson. Williams looked shaky but the Bears D and special teams came thru for him.

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
Cowboys fluke one off against the Browns. Jerry Jones proclaiming them Super Bowl contenders.:laugh:

Year three of Watson looks the same as the first two years. Just awful. Their best hope is another injury to him so they can find another old guy to lead their offence. Boys looked very good, as they tend to do in the regular season.

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Lions picking up where they left off last year. All sizzle in the first half, all fizzle in the second half.

JordanGalhanth

Apr 21, 2012
Lions tie the game with 10 seconds left and go on to win in OT. They'll need to be better, but a good start.

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
They won by 16 (really 23 without that garbage time TD)
Hardly a fluke
That D is scary good once again
Maybe fluke wasn't the right word. They played against a team without a QB. A decent enough team, but we all know you need a good QB to win in this league. And Watson doesn't even qualify as mediocre, let alone good. Meh win in my mind, and I am the biggest Cowboys fan on here. That same scary D usually collapses as the season wears on and against really good team, especially in the playoffs, Green Bay being the latest benefactors. But as an avid Cowboy fan since forever, I have learned a long time ago to take their wins during this latter part of the Jones era, with a huge grain of salt. Similar to the Yankees under Hal Steinbrenner.

Last edited:

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
CanNOT stand this new kicking rule in the NFL. Why not move the kicker back 5+yards and make them kick or initiate a penalty if they kick through the end zone. That would help increase the probability of the return game.

This current change isn’t doing squat to promote kick returns. Bad.

Reactions: bellagiobob

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad