NFL 2024

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Are they making two movies of this?;):laugh:

I saw that and still can't believe it. The guy has balls the size of grapefruit and the talent and moxie to match. And kudos to Andy Reid for letting his boy run with it.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Are they making two movies of this?;):laugh:

I saw that and still can't believe it. The guy has balls the size of grapefruit and the talent and moxie to match. And kudos to Andy Reid for letting his boy run with it.

He’s just so much better than everyone else. It’s fun to watch.
Between the guy being so much better than everyone else and it being pre-season I don't really see why Reid would have much to say.

What makes guys like Mahomes so special is they are allowed to do amazing things, but at the same time Mahomes has proven that more often than not his instincts aren't going to cost his team games.

Although I could 100% imagine the look on Reid's face if the play went sideways, Mahomes would probably avoid him for a bit:laugh:

Reactions: TopShelfGloveSide

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008
Between the guy being so much better than everyone else and it being pre-season I don't really see why Reid would have much to say.

What makes guys like Mahomes so special is they are allowed to do amazing things, but at the same time Mahomes has proven that more often than not his instincts aren't going to cost his team games.

Although I could 100% imagine the look on Reid's face if the play went sideways, Mahomes would probably avoid him for a bit:laugh:
Reid is the head coach. He has a lot to say.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
You guys think any of the rookie QBs are leading their team to the playoffs?

I don’t think so, but Williams has the best supporting structure around him, so should have the best chance of all the rookies. But I think the Bears will win 8 games and fall short this year. Daniels has the potential to be a really good one, and I can see the Commanders surprising a bit and win 7 games. Nix should fit in well with Payton’s system, and think the Broncos will win 6 games this year. Those are my top three rookie QB’s this year, and I think all will fall short of the playoffs, but will be fun to watch.

Reactions: TopShelfGloveSide

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad