NFL 2024

Stoneman89

Feb 8, 2008

Antonio Brown marks his bankruptcy filing with jokes on social media​

During his 12-year NFL career, Brown made $80.7 million, according to Spotrac

Not sure how you can piss away 80 million in under 12 years, but he managed to achieve it, and then some. The man needs serious help. As the shrink in Fawlty Towers once said, "there's enough material there for an entire conference."

• Wow
Reactions: TopShelfGloveSide

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018

Not sure how you can piss away 80 million in under 12 years, but he managed to achieve it, and then some. The man needs serious help. As the shrink in Fawlty Towers once said, "there's enough material there for an entire conference."
He’s always been weird but wow he’s cooked. Sad to see.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009

The guy honestly should be under supervision.

He's said and done a lot of stupid shit for years. Now is joking about Bankruptcy, could just be Antonio being Antonio. Or could be the last straw before he does something seriously bad and harms himself or others.

Reactions: Stoneman89

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018
The guy honestly should be under supervision.

He's said and done a lot of stupid shit for years. Now is joking about Bankruptcy, could just be Antonio being Antonio. Or could be the last straw before he does something seriously bad and harms himself or others.
Not going to lie, his twitter makes me laugh almost once a day.

Reactions: bellagiobob

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006
That’s a lot of money. Only QB that’s definitely worth that kind of money isn’t even on the list.

I love watching Love play though. Sometimes he looks eerily close to a young Rodgers. Packers sure know what they are doing at QB. 2 great HOFers in a row and now another young star at the helm. Jealous.

When I looked at that list, I had the same reaction, that the one guy who deserves that money isn’t even on the list. Mahomes keeps restructuring though to help keep their championship wi die open. To see Lawrence near the top is baffling.

Reactions: TopShelfGloveSide

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
0 Chips between the lot of them.
There was another post on Instagram that showed Superbowl wins and playoff records, it was funny to see.

Was funny listening to Karius and Steele talk to a guy out of Minny. Guy essentially started by saying with Jefferson even Karius and Steele could be in the NFL at the QB position. Then the guy went on to say how great Darnold looks throwing the ball to Jefferson.

Sure Darnold hasn't had a guy like Jefferson to throw to, but the guys expectations seemed a little high at the QB position.

He did follow it all up with they desperately need CB's, so ya I'd expect Jefferson to make the QB look good in practice and the defense look bad lol.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Going to try to watch more NFL this year. Picked up tickets to see the Raiders and Chiefs in Vegas in October to spark the interest. I need a new favorite team to cheer for.

I used to be a Chargers fan growing up but they aren’t the same team. Then I was a Rams fan. But that was when they were in StLouis. They are the same as the Chargers and I can’t bring myself to cheer for any team playing in LA. Then an Arizona Cardinals fan as we had a place in Phoenix and I went to a lot of games. We sold the place 10 years ago when I retired and I sort of cheered for the Patriots because Brady is the GOAT.

So I narrowed it down to Raider and Chiefs. The winner gets my loyalty.

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009
Going to try to watch more NFL this year. Picked up tickets to see the Raiders and Chiefs in Vegas in October to spark the interest. I need a new favorite team to cheer for.

I used to be a Chargers fan growing up but they aren’t the same team. Then I was a Rams fan. But that was when they were in StLouis. They are the same as the Chargers and I can’t bring myself to cheer for any team playing in LA. Then an Arizona Cardinals fan as we had a place in Phoenix and I went to a lot of games. We sold the place 10 years ago when I retired and I sort of cheered for the Patriots because Brady is the GOAT.

You know it's gonna be a tie now:laugh:

bellagiobob

Jul 27, 2006

Let me save you from years of heartbreak- choose the Chiefs. The Raiders are a gong show. If you want to watch a young, exciting, up and coming team, I would check out the Texans.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
You know it's gonna be a tie now:laugh:

Oh God I hadn’t thought of that.

Let me save you from years of heartbreak- choose the Chiefs. The Raiders are a gong show. If you want to watch a young, exciting, up and coming team, I would check out the Texans.

I’ll have to catch a couple of their games early on!

TopShelfGloveSide

Dec 10, 2018

Bandwaaagoooon

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Bandwaaagoooon

Well being an old time Kiss fan I always have loved black and silver and the Chiefs being from a smaller market always appealed to me and their QB Mahomes is so good plus he seems very down to earth and humble despite being a repeat champion and one of the best in the biz.

Plus 300,000,000 Swifties can’t be wrong.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Well being an old time Kiss fan I always have loved black and silver and the Chiefs being from a smaller market always appealed to me and their QB Mahomes is so good plus he seems very down to earth and humble despite being a repeat champion and one of the best in the biz.

Plus 300,000,000 Swifties can’t be wrong.
Edmonton to Vegas flights are relatively cheap though…I had a pal who was a Seahawk STH for years. Probably made 75% of the home games each season.

Being a Raiders season tix holder out of Edmonton would be easy peasy.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
Edmonton to Vegas flights are relatively cheap though…I had a pal who was a Seahawk STH for years. Probably made 75% of the home games each season.

Being a Raiders season tix holder out of Edmonton would be easy peasy.

Yeah I had a buddy who was a Bronco's STH and went to half the games in Denver. I don't think I could do Raiders seasons though, with other travel commitments and my Oilers seasons tix it makes it difficult to attend regularly.

brentashton

Jan 21, 2018
Yeah I had a buddy who was a Bronco's STH and went to half the games in Denver. I don't think I could do Raiders seasons though, with other travel commitments and my Oilers seasons tix it makes it difficult to attend regularly.
Yes. It’s definitely a commitment timewise and financially to be a long distance fan like that.

Last edited:

joestevens29

Apr 30, 2009

Likely the earliest we could see him back with the Lions is in 2025. Hopefully he gets an actual chance down south at some point this year.
I honestly don't see him getting much of a shot. Even at the #3 position it seems to be a best case scenario.

Needs to find a team with aging qb or injury prone qb and hope to get in later in the year.

I mean I get it, keep chasing as your window is small to make the NFL and make NFL money. But if he wants to actually play a return next year to CFL is more than likely his best/only option

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad