News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2024-25

Throttle

Sep 22, 2020
Igor wants to be paid more than perennial playoff bust Panarin. He has a fair argument on that one. Drury may need to pay the man.

Boston has Swayman and Korpisalo for $11M+. I’ll take the Lou Sorokin/Varly special all day long over that combo as Korpisalo is average on a moonshot night.

Chapin Landvogt

Jul 4, 2002
Germany
And plenty here bemoaned spending that much money on a goalie tandem instead of signing a Dominque-type at league minimum.

To be fair, I think that was mostly because folks were theorizing about where a few USD could be saved in order to be able to afford a higher profile forward.

In any case, not a bone in my body feels any empathy for that group on broadway or about any possible revits in the fabric of the team that this circus could be causing (if any).

It's a laughable situation that should keep Drury's hands tied for a bit.

Last edited:
Reactions: leeroggy

Big L

Grandpa’s Cough Medicine is 180 Proof
Feb 7, 2013
CT
Saw about a period of the rags Pitt game last night. It’s only 1 period of 1 of 82 games, but the penguins look like shit.

Fantom

Jan 5, 2006
Igor wants to be paid more than perennial playoff bust Panarin. He has a fair argument on that one. Drury may need to pay the man.

Boston has Swayman and Korpisalo for $11M+. I’ll take the Lou Sorokin/Varly special all day long over that combo as Korpisalo is average on a moonshot night.
Its possible. its also likely he just does not want to play for the rangers after this. who knows. In all honesty that is a horrible contract they offered him IMHO if they sign him for more then that its going to look bad in 4 years

mm11

Jan 26, 2005
Fleming island, Fl
The rags look like the central red army blowing by their competition last night. Well according to the fans in Gotham. Hopefully the good guys start off strong tonight. Lgi.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad