News from Around the AHL/NHL/KHL 2023-24

Status
Not open for further replies.

The Real JT

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. :(
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
I now feel more confident that Lou won’t make the league’s worst move in the offseason. More confident but not certain.

Reactions: MJF

doublechili

For all intensive purposes, your nuts
Apr 11, 2006
Rumored PHL/OTT trade in place but maybe not announced for a bit. Maybe a swap of picks? Or, Chychrun has been rumored as a possibility to Philly?

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I now feel more confident that Lou won’t make the league’s worst move in the offseason. More confident but not certain.
That’s because Lou won’t make any move this offseason. Trading down for the extra 2nd round pick was just that, accumulating assets to help restock.

Run it back.

Reactions: The Real JT

The Real JT

Meet the new boss. Same as the old boss. :(
Jul 2, 2018
Connecticut
That’s because Lou won’t make any move this offseason. Trading down for the extra 2nd round pick was just that, accumulating assets to help restock.

Run it back.
I’ll take that approach though I’d prefer at least one of JGP, Cizikas or Palmieri is traded. Hope you’re right.

I give Lou credit with trading down and accumulating an extra pick. I’m still expecting something more significant to happen. I don’t think Lou can help himself.

Reactions: MJF

MJF

Hope is not a strategy
Sep 6, 2003
NYC
I’ll take that approach though I’d prefer at least one of JGP, Cizikas or Palmieri is traded. Hope you’re right.

I give Lou credit with trading down and accumulating an extra pick. I’m still expecting something more significant to happen. I don’t think Lou can help himself.
I hope I’m wrong because we have a glut of 4th line centers.

crashthenet

Jul 9, 2004
Hockey Falls
The Kings got a player they intend to use.
Kuemper is a rollercoaster ride but that PLD, what a complete douche he must be. The Kings save themselves from that awful trade with Winnipeg and worse contract. Goodrow is the other contract besides PLD that I was referring to. 3 more years at 3.5 per. Woof.

Reactions: MJF and beach

beach

Aug 17, 2005
here
Kuemper is a rollercoaster ride but that PLD, what a complete douche he must be. The Kings save themselves from that awful trade with Winnipeg and worse contract. Goodrow is the other contract besides PLD that I was referring to. 3 more years at 3.5 per. Woof.
Something is not right with the Goodrow situation. Apparently, SJ was on his no trade list. So Drury put him on waivers so they could skirt the clause. I'll bet anything that sometime in the next week, the Rangers trade a 2nd and 3rd rounder to SJ but only get back a 5th, or something ridiculous like that.

crashthenet

Jul 9, 2004
Hockey Falls
Something is not right with the Goodrow situation. Apparently, SJ was on his no trade list. So Drury put him on waivers so they could skirt the clause. I'll bet anything that sometime in the next week, the Rangers trade a 2nd and 3rd rounder to SJ but only get back a 5th, or something ridiculous like that.
Would love to see what the NHLPA makes of that.

Reactions: beach
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad