Proposal: New York Rangers - Vancouver Canucks

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

SRHRangers

Aug 18, 2020
I'm not dealing KAM.

Rangers don't have a top 6 problem for now.

They could use another C though. Don't think Chytil is the 3C answer.

Cogburn

Pretend they're yachts.
May 28, 2010
Vancouver
LHD? Not a need.

OEL and Pod for Miller and...nvm, it looks like big cap is all Fox, Trouba, Kreider, Panarin and Zibanejad, all of who I would say are untouchable in a trade like this or aren't of particular interest to Vancouver.

I'm happy with Pod.

Last edited:

jay from jersey

Jan 30, 2008
Schneider just got called up to make his Debut.
Wouldn’t be shocked to see him lock down that spot for the rest of the year plus playoffs. It’s the smart move.
Send nils down to get 1st pair mins/situations he won’t get in ny with Fox in front of him.
Ease Schneider into 3rd pair and let him learn from Trouba a bit while he’s still here playing well.
Hopefully. KAM-Schneider will be the Rangers middle pair for years to come.
It would take a young cost controlled C with upside for them to part with either.
All Miller has done is gotten better each year straight out of college. His size/speed is incredible and few people in the league are that big and fast. Hopefully he keeps improving.
If the rangers move any D, it’s likely Jones/Lundkvist and maybe Robertson over the other 2 big boys. And TBH, I’m not too crazy to move any of the 3 yet. Robertson has a high ceiling as well.
With shesty/Fox and everything else we have, our blueline/wings should be solid for a while.

Last edited:
Reactions: bernmeister

SML2

Jan 1, 2018
I'm not dealing KAM.

Rangers don't have a top 6 problem for now.

They could use another C though. Don't think Chytil is the 3C answer.
I sell on KAM all day. The blind love for this kid astounds me. I don't care that he just started playing D not long ago. This is the best league in the world. He gets exposed on a regular basis and doesn't bring the offensive game to make his glaring defensive errors worth dealing with.

Reactions: RangersFan1994

bernmeister

Jun 11, 2010
Da Big Apple
Like them both, but as another poster said, it likely would be as part of a package for jt Miller or something like that, not Podkolzin
pass no thanks
we are NOT dealing youth for vets
almost without exception, we have enuf for our own needs, but not a surplus
can only consider youth for youth esp if we are to stay ahead of the cap, and even then, I want profit not just a trade for sake of making a trade.

Schneider just got called up to make his Debut.
Wouldn’t be shocked to see him lock down that spot for the rest of the year plus playoffs. It’s the smart move.
Send nils down to get 1st pair mins/situations he won’t get in ny with Fox in front of him.
Ease Schneider into 3rd pair and let him learn from Trouba a bit while he’s still here playing well.
Hopefully. KAM-Schneider will be the Rangers middle pair for years to come.
It would take a young cost controlled C with upside for them to part with either.
All Miller has done is gotten better each year straight out of college. His size/speed is incredible and few people in the league are that big and fast. Hopefully he keeps improving.
If the rangers move any D, it’s likely Jones/Lundkvist and maybe Robertson over the other 2 big boys. And TBH, I’m not too crazy to move any of the 3 yet. Robertson has a high ceiling as well.
With shesty/Fox and everything else we have, our blueline/wings should be solid for a while.

Agree with nearly all of this incl that Schneider is the least of the prospects to get moved.
We will make every effort beg. next yr to bribe Trouba to waive his nmc a bit early.
Absent that, we may consider moving Lindgren to keep our prize elcs.

RangersFan1994

Aug 20, 2019
I sell on KAM all day. The blind love for this kid astounds me. I don't care that he just started playing D not long ago. This is the best league in the world. He gets exposed on a regular basis and doesn't bring the offensive game to make his glaring defensive errors worth dealing with.

He's overrated. I'd deal him over Jones and lundkvist. Miller would bring more back in a trade to fill a need for the playoffs

elitepete

Jan 30, 2017
Vancouver
Reactions: Nucklehead Supreme

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad