GDT: New Years Resolutions - Oilers v Ducks - 6 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

North Cole

♧ Lem
Jan 22, 2017
Pickard has been pretty good overall... stopping 22/23 is more than good enough.
Agreed, he had some moments of trolling us, but otherwise has been solid. team has done a good job of boxing them so rebounds get pushed back outside. More than acceptable game so far, all we ask is you dont get beat clean by muffins, if the team is engaged they can help with the rest. He's done his job tonight for sure.

I was just going to ask if anyone has noticed the great Zegras tonight? Such a poser. Maybe he'll get another Michigan to lead the comeback?
He's like the f***ing Kyler Murray of the NHL. Just some flashy dude that doesn't seem to work very hard in game. Wonder how he works in practice or free time? Probably just tries to level up his own card in HUT so he can Xfactor some Robby Schremp highlights.

Also, lmfao at Gudas being in the replay of every one of our goals they show. Hilarious that he made a miracle run with a trash FLA team and some GM actually thought this guy was good.

Jimmi McJenkins

Sometimes miracles
Jan 12, 2006
Alberta
Our goaltending is suspect but everyone knows it. Everyone calls the Avs a top contender but they might be worse off in net than we are. I don't mind trying Rodrigues but I bet we need a trade
I would say the Oilers goaltending, as rough as it is, is still not at the level of the Leafs or Canes (and I'll trust on the Avs)

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I’d sacrifice an Art Ross for the big prize
It feels like this is the theme of this season. Let the other teams fight over the regular season. Our team will have none of those distractions. Just like the Tampa cups, as well as the cups for St.Louis and Washington

Reactions: Duke74

Cloned

Begging for Bega
Aug 25, 2003
They really do need to get the PP going though. This stuff is momentum killing.

McSpecial DraiBlend

Feb 18, 2010
Kelowna, Canada
Bob is there to make us all feel better about ourselves. He's a true common man lol

..jk I generally respect his opinions
Heard from someone that has spent a fair bit of time with him that Sober Stauffer....just ok. A few drinks Stauffer....now there is what you've been searching for.

Bally sports is way better than sportsnet, wow

Pretty low bar.

Reactions: JeffSkinner53
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad