GDT: New Years Resolutions - Oilers v Ducks - 6 PM

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

nexttothemoon

and again...
Jan 30, 2010
Northern AB
I worry a little about Kane... I don't think he likes a demotion to the 3rd line. He's a little ego-driven imo and he could get a little sulky unless the coach convinces him this is a team game and the team winning is obviously what comes 1st.

5 Mins 4 Ftg

Life is better with no expectations.
Sponsor
Apr 3, 2016
Edmonton
I worry a little about Kane... I don't think he likes a demotion to the 3rd line. He's a little ego-driven imo and he could get a little sulky unless the coach convinces him this is a team game and the team winning is obviously what comes 1st.

Well then you trade him and his cap hit.

CupofOil

Knob Flavored Coffey
Aug 20, 2009
NYC
They should try the spine again.

Kane - McDavid - Brown
McLeod - Draisaitl - Foegele
Holloway - Nuge - Hyman
Erne - Janmark - Ryan
I can't see Brown in the top 6 again but i love love love that 3rd line.
I don't see Nuge-McDavid-Hyman being broken up though, they've been one of the best lines in the NHL for a good month now.
Kane-???-Holloway on the 3rd line. I'd really like to see them experiment with Holloway at 3rd line center.

Reactions: Soli

Mr Positive

Cap Crunch Incoming
Nov 20, 2013
I always thought he played over his head last year.

Pickard, has probably had his worst game as an Oiler, but he's been bailed out a few times.

Need to try Olivier soon.
Our goaltending is suspect but everyone knows it. Everyone calls the Avs a top contender but they might be worse off in net than we are. I don't mind trying Rodrigues but I bet we need a trade

Reactions: Jimmi McJenkins
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad