Pre-Game Talk: New thread ideas?

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

KingsCrunch

Apr 25, 2016
So Cal
Well done -- you literally described 95% of online fan boards.
No, I described 95% of fans on THIS fan board. I have joined many and this is the only one that routinely has a shitfest on their own team. It is like a contest on who can out do each other on who hates this team the most.

It is silly how much the hate fest has grown by supposed fans of the team.

I am not expecting komboya moment for all but other sites like to talk about the new and old players, how the coaches can help or hurt the team and such.

Here you just see a bunch of butt hurt bitches whining every day about why my visions and talk don't result in the realities that I expected.

King'sPawn

Enjoy the chaos
Jul 1, 2003
Another suggestion, but maybe I'll just make my own and try to maintain it - a 2025 NHL Draft thread?

e aU Already have video from Hlinka Gretzky and some junior level leagues in Europe (J20 Nationell & U20 SM-sarja). I was making a video on Adam Benák. Not sure how bad the Kings will be but maybe people will want to talk about upcoming draft eligibles.

Again, if you prefer I make my own I don't mind. Just let me know if you prefer doing it so you can take any needed actions first!

DoktorJeep

B2B GM of the Summer Champion
Aug 2, 2005
OC
No, I described 95% of fans on THIS fan board. I have joined many and this is the only one that routinely has a shitfest on their own team. It is like a contest on who can out do each other on who hates this team the most.

I am not expecting komboya moment for all but other sites like to talk about the new and old players, how the coaches can help or hurt the team and such.

Here you just see a bunch of butt hurt bitches whining every day about why my visions and talk don't result in the realities that I expected.
What other sites?

Reactions: Schrute farms

Schrute farms

LA Kings: new GM wanted -- inquire within
Jul 7, 2020

Interesting, because you are sounding kind of like a bitchy butt hurt whiny dude/chick right now.
Maybe you should put your money where your mouth is and contribute some positive posts and actual concrete items to look forward to (coaching, new players, style, etc.) instead of simply complaining about posters. I'm all ears....

kingsboy11

Maestro
Dec 14, 2011
USA
Another suggestion, but maybe I'll just make my own and try to maintain it - a 2025 NHL Draft thread?

e aU Already have video from Hlinka Gretzky and some junior level leagues in Europe (J20 Nationell & U20 SM-sarja). I was making a video on Adam Benák. Not sure how bad the Kings will be but maybe people will want to talk about upcoming draft eligibles.

Again, if you prefer I make my own I don't mind. Just let me know if you prefer doing it so you can take any needed actions first!

Go for it, I trust you on anything draft related

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad