Proposal: New Jersey - Edmonton (Yakupov)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
The Oilers pass. This trade does not address any needs and are not looking for cap relief.
The Oilers can run three true scoring lines as is
Lucic-McDavid-Yakupov(McD and Yak had great chem at the start of last season)
Pouliot-RNH-Eberle(previous chemistry with these three)
Maroon-Draisaitl-Puljujarvi(soft minutes)

Homesick

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 2, 2005
Calgary
Off ice? You have no idea if that's true or not..
Yea, well something was up there because once Hall was traded we haven't heard a peep about Yakupovs trade request. The Oilers have actually posted on social media about Yaks off season training.

Jets012

Oct 19, 2015
Absolutely zero chance Yak's value is that high around league circles. No chance any team has ever offered the Oilers a package like that.

Lacaar

Jan 25, 2012
Edmonton
I don't think Yak is worth a 3rd alone currently.

He's a completely broken player.

Nice guy.. Nice Talent. Loves the game.

Has no idea what's happening on the ice.

If he ever figured it out he could be a player. Not liking the odds though. I don't think he even recognizes his problem

McSuper

5-14-6-1
Jun 16, 2012
Halifax
Sorry--gotta go with LTIR here--Yak was not in the "in" crowd of Hall and I think after four years that was painfully obvious

I agree . I been saying this for months . Maybe Hall changes now he been traded . He seem like a much more mature person then the one that did the exit interview . I think Yakupov will do much better now he is away from Hall . Now I could be wrong but I think Lucic is the type of team mate that would have Yakupov back if anyone was isolating him . Lucic just strikes me as a team first player ( Somewhat proven by not taking more money to go to Montreal ) A player that will have all of his team mates back . So I am one for keeping Yakupov

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad