Last Games

:habs

:devils

Go :habs Go

Last edited:

MXD

Original #4
Oct 27, 2005
I suppose those are "temporary", as opposed to official, lineups?

I'd be surprised if we go with the same as yesterday. I called Flash being scratched for Andrighetto, and Pateryn in for one of Emelin or Barberio.

LastWordArmy

Sep 11, 2011
Canada
sounds like fleischmann sits and ghetto plays.

(based on fleischmann taking extra ice time with pateryn and tinordi today, while ghetto didn't)

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
sounds like fleischmann sits and ghetto plays.

(based on fleischmann taking extra ice time with pateryn and tinordi today, while ghetto didn't)

Poor Tinordi must feel like he's in hockey hell this year. Hopefully he gets traded soon to someone who might give him a chance to play.

HeShootsHeScores

Mar 17, 2009
No expectations. Even if they play a great game tonight, it wouldn't mean ****. When a player like Pacioretty plays when he wants to and go mia for a stretch, it's acceptable, but when the entire team, and mostly the vets, show up once every 3-4 games, it's a nightmare. They'll need a hell of a hot streak to convince me that a shake up is not needed.

The exciting part is MB will have to do something. Trade or firing MT. He is like 2 losses in 3 games away from having no choice but to make a move. Unacceptable that the only excuse would be that Price is injured. What will it be?

Right now, the way the players are behaving on the ice, firing MT would be the solution imo.

Deebs

There's no easy way out
Feb 5, 2014
I'm happy to see Flash is a healthy scratch tonight. He's run out of gas and it will be nice to get some young, fresh legs on the ice in Ghetto.

Nynja*

I look forward to another uninspired loss. Because some people aren't looking for anything logical, like wins. They can't be bought, bullied, reasoned, or negotiated with. Some men just want to watch Therrien burn.

That and i work nights so i miss most games. Ill be playing xenoblade though and watching the game on my iPad.

sheed36

Jan 8, 2005
No Man's Land
I'm happy to see Flash is a healthy scratch tonight. He's run out of gas and it will be nice to get some young, fresh legs on the ice in Ghetto.

At 31 years old if he's run out of gas 41 games into the season he should just hang them up now. Markov I could understand with his age and the minutes he's logged the past few years but not for Flash.

Natey

GOATS
Aug 2, 2005
FFS

I was really looking forward to Flash-DD-Andrighetto

Oh Therrien.. so close, yet so far away.

BLONG7

Oct 30, 2002
Nova Scotia
Visit site
Why not rest Markov in a b2b?? Play Tinordi ffs..............

This coach is such a buffoon....

DD on the point on the PP???

The Habs are painful right now...

gillyguzzler

Jan 21, 2007
Ontario
MT just put on his big boy pants and is scratching Fleishman. So it's DD, Byron and DSP as our second line? "Our best players have to be our best players".

G0bias

Oct 4, 2007
MTL
We got this one guys. Therrien subjected the players to a 2 hour toe nail clippings and farts torture session last night.

Dagistitsyn

Aug 27, 2011
Nova Scotia
Therrien never ceases to amaze me with stupidity. Flash is at least generating chances. DSP was garbage. Sit Markov for one game and play one of Tinner/Pateryn. ITS SO SIMPLE.

gillyguzzler

Jan 21, 2007
Ontario
Therrien never ceases to amaze me with stupidity. Flash is at least generating chances. DSP was garbage. Sit Markov for one game and play one of Tinner/Pateryn. ITS SO SIMPLE.

MT - Our best players have to be our best players.

I guess Fleishman is one of our top players and MT is making an example out of this top player.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad