New goalie gear sightings for 2015-16

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
https://www.facebook.com/DAVEARTcom?fref=ts

"A sneak peek of the next brand new NHL mask to be unleashed... Take cover... a villain is shoting at Lego DuckMan, but no problem, he can handle it, because he is The Dark Duck... Be ready! ‪#‎frederikandersen‬ ‪#‎Fredo‬ @freddieandersen @anaheimducks @nhl ‪#‎advert‬ ‪#‎nhl‬ ‪#‎daveartthecradleofcreativity‬ ‪#‎daveartglow‬ @davidofdaveart"

Honour Over Glory

Sully-Quinn: Idiots Squared
Jan 30, 2012
What in the blue hell is LensflareDAVEART up to with that video? The quality of that video takes me back to 2004.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Roberto Luongo:

Marc-Andre Fleury:

Talbot, Luongo, and Fleury pads:

Fleury rarely ever has any nice masks. The only times he has ever had any decent masks is when they had the out door games and his retro mask for the awesome third jerseys.

But his default mask for games, he sticks to the crazy venus fly trap theme since his nickname is Flower and that's about as bad ass as a Flower gets, sadly.

I wish he got in touch with Hiller's mask guy, which to me is 100% without a doubt the best mask designer in the business. DaveArt is in the pile of "way too busy, flare happy" of artists.

van22

May 25, 2014
Fleury rarely ever has any nice masks. The only times he has ever had any decent masks is when they had the out door games and his retro mask for the awesome third jerseys.

But his default mask for games, he sticks to the crazy venus fly trap theme since his nickname is Flower and that's about as bad ass as a Flower gets, sadly.

I wish he got in touch with Hiller's mask guy, which to me is 100% without a doubt the best mask designer in the business. DaveArt is in the pile of "way too busy, flare happy" of artists.

Hiller's artist used to be Airxess for his time in Anaheim and the Olympics but when he joined the Flames he switched to Headstrong Grafx - same ones that paint for Ramo and Brian Elliott. Anyone know why he changed?

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
Hiller's artist used to be Airxess for his time in Anaheim and the Olympics but when he joined the Flames he switched to Headstrong Grafx - same ones that paint for Ramo and Brian Elliott. Anyone know why he changed?

His Flames mask is horrendous, it's like he told the guy to take his paint and mix it all up and just spray the **** out of his mask and then seal it and send it over.

I have no idea why he would stop working with Airxess, that guy is fantastic. There isn't a mask of his that he's done for Hiller that I would say "well, that's just 'ok'.." they're all just flat out amazing and eye catching.

Headstrong is meh, like DaveArt - All very similar, one uses the same kind of style for all of his masks, the other is lensflare happy and so busy it triggers everyone's inner ADD. At least Airxess mixes it up. Curious as to why more people don't go to him.

jw2

Jun 13, 2012
Boston
Dave can do some good work, but clutter and cartoons are not for me.

Talbot looking like an NHL goalie with that mask.

Teemu Salami

Empty Ketchup Bottle
May 9, 2013
Orange County, CA
11755405_10153460048809819_9081688033353343942_n.jpg

11182109_10153460047674819_8145949361752561178_n.jpg

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
11745948_10153460043874819_8922464646325109530_n.jpg

Description:

Watch out villains…! Anaheim Duck´s Danish goalie Frederik Andersen is…. Lego DuckMan - The Dark Duck…!

Frederik Andersen is a huge Lego fan, just like me smile emoticon And since Frederik is from Denmark, just like Lego, Frederik wanted to pay tribute to the coolest toy ever :) His Lego mask from last year was a huge success… and he comes the next chapter..

Frederik is transformed into a superhero, The DuckMan…! Of course with the awesome old school Ducks logo on his chest, and the coolest weapon ever… a Lego goalie stick

Even the awesome Ducks logos on the sides are transformed into the DuckMan…!

The mask is loaded with all the insane DAVEART Trademark Super FX, and among them the GLOW Tech FX 2.0, so it glows in the dark, as the true Dark Duck he is…

Thanks Freddie, I am so proud to be your artist and evolve and create and paint for you.

stepdad gaary

Dec 5, 2011

fleury's best mask was never even worn by him. It was a pitch to get him to switch to a different mask company and marlene ross painted him this one

fleury1.jpg

PuqTalk

I love Cogliano
Jun 24, 2012
Texas
Daveart is obviously great at the actual production of masks, but holy **** are his compositions terrible.

Honour Over Glory

Jan 30, 2012
fleury's best mask was never even worn by him. It was a pitch to get him to switch to a different mask company and marlene ross painted him this one

fleury1.jpg

Awe man, a Chilly Willy Penguin?

God damn it Fleury, why do you do this to us?

Best Pens mask will always be Kenny's Batman Mask.

stepdad gaary

Dec 5, 2011
looks like theyre trying to get him in different skates. I dont blame him for being reluctant. Those older RBKs were the best skate i've ever worn, as well.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Not NHL, but Felix Bruckmann of the DEL (Deutsche Eishockey Liga) posted his new Vaughn setup.

This gear would be arousing matched with the Flyers uniforms.

CJjgEdWWwAAqFbw.jpg

CJjgEdgW8AE-Veq.jpg

CJjgEdSWIAAnWqR.jpg

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Damn. Knew that Talbot's Oilers mask was too good to be true.

11694968_10153467724929819_6309654895681397459_n.jpg

"A ghostly sneekpeak from Cam and me smile emoticon ...Who do you gonna call? #goalbuster #camtalbot @ctalbot33 @edmontonoilers @nhl #daveartthecradleofcreativity #nhl #daveart #daveartglow @davidofdaveart"

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad