New goalie gear sightings for 2015-16

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

BarDownBobo

Oct 19, 2012
City of Champions
RE: Jarry's mask.

I'm trying to understand the Tom & Jerry thing on Jarry's mask. I take it he really is going to be in WBS then. Murray seems to like going the basic route with his.

It's a tribute to former teammate/Oilers prospect Kristians Pelss, who made that his nickname when they played together on the Oil Kings. Pelss passed away in 2013, and Jarry has had those two on all his masks since.

http://blogs.citizensvoice.com/peng...ospect-tristan-jerry-honors-friend-with-mask/

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
11998882_10153605683834819_2868907852096341012_n.jpg

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
Flame me, but I kind of like this one.

12003128_10153603991729819_4799898646489950815_n.jpg

"Ellis new Caps mask in a matte vintage style.

Today we have the pleasure to present the new Washington Capitals mask for my friend Dan Ellis.

Dan and I have been working together for 10 years, it is a long line of exciting masks we have created together. With this new Washington Capitals mask Dan wanted to do a design i the old school era.⭐
We brainstormed together, and a plan emerged, I started to create.

On a distance it is a very classic design with the Caps eagle in focus. All created in a vintage style which fits the matte finish perfect. Then when you come closer it opens up and becomes a Storyteller mask. I love the challenge of creating the designs in the details.

And just as usual you will find all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX in the creation.

Thanks Dan! I love to be your artist!

Thank you all for your interest in my paintings.❤

@washingtoncaps @nhl #‎daveartthecradleofcreativity @davidofdaveart #‎daveart #‎nhl"

Diamondillium

DO YOU WANT ANTS!?
Aug 22, 2011
Edmonton, AB

Today we have the pleasure to present the new Washington Capitals mask for my friend Dan Ellis.

Dan and I have been working together for 10 years, it is a long line of exciting masks we have created together. With this new Washington Capitals mask Dan wanted to do a design i the old school era.⭐

On a distance it is a very classic design with the Caps eagle in focus. All created in a vintage style which fits the matte finish perfect. Then when you come closer it opens up and becomes a Storyteller mask. I love the challenge of creating the designs in the details.

And just as usual you will find all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX in the creation.

@washingtoncaps @nhl #‎daveartthecradleofcreativity @davidofdaveart #‎daveart #‎nhl"

This is a surprisingly good DaveArt mask. I'm quite satisfied with it.

Hockeyfan2390

Nov 19, 2010
Kansas City, MO
1418.gif

11987186_10153605788589819_6094893854495363689_n.jpg

Today we have the pleasure to present Magnus Hellberg´s new New York Rangers bucket.

Magnus and I have been working together for many years. Magnus is from Uppsala in Sweden, from the same city comes a famous Swedish cat, the cute cartoon Peter-No-Tail. So on all Magnus masks Peter-No-Tail always pop up as a postcard from his home.

And now when Magnus signed with New York Rangers, of course Peter-No-Tail will also move to New York... And since it is New York, Peter-No-Tail wanted to fit in so he dressed up to fit the city…

The design is created as a clean cut Rangers design which breath New York Rangers in every detail. For sure it is loaded with all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX, and much more.

The closer you come the more details you will discover, among them one of Peter-No-Tail´s favorite buildings in Uppsala, the church with two towers⛪..

It is so exciting to come up with new designs every day and create masks in totally different styles. Every mask is totally unique.

Thanks Magnus, I love to be your personal artist.

Thank you all for your interest❤.
@hellberg45 @nyrangers @nhl ‪#‎daveartthecradleofcreativity‬ ‪#‎daveart‬@davidofdaveart ‪#‎nhl‬

Sempiternal

Jul 5, 2014
I really like Dubnyk's mask, pads, uniform, etc.. it looks awesome and I'm not a Wild fan.

Disengage

Nov 11, 2007
1418.gif

Today we have the pleasure to present Magnus Hellberg´s new New York Rangers bucket.

Magnus and I have been working together for many years. Magnus is from Uppsala in Sweden, from the same city comes a famous Swedish cat, the cute cartoon Peter-No-Tail. So on all Magnus masks Peter-No-Tail always pop up as a postcard from his home.

And now when Magnus signed with New York Rangers, of course Peter-No-Tail will also move to New York... And since it is New York, Peter-No-Tail wanted to fit in so he dressed up to fit the city…

The design is created as a clean cut Rangers design which breath New York Rangers in every detail. For sure it is loaded with all the DAVEART Trademark Super FX, and much more.

The closer you come the more details you will discover, among them one of Peter-No-Tail´s favorite buildings in Uppsala, the church with two towers⛪..

It is so exciting to come up with new designs every day and create masks in totally different styles. Every mask is totally unique.

@hellberg45 @nyrangers @nhl ‪#‎daveartthecradleofcreativity‬ ‪#‎daveart‬@davidofdaveart ‪#‎nhl‬

I don't think clean cut design was the proper term.

biturbo19

Jul 13, 2010

No flame here. It's still busy (obviously), but somehow this one actually kinda works pretty well. Don't mind this at all.

aufheben

#Norris4Fox
Jan 31, 2013
New Jersey

This mask is so close to being awesome.

Bandit

Jul 23, 2005
Unemployed in Greenland
Im sorry that mask looks terrible.

Lundqvist has consistency going for him from mask to mask, I'll give him credit, they're all cohesive season to season, but they just look so bad.. this one especially.. that all silver front.. ugh.

I guess he thinks if he looks more like Jonathan Quick he might actually win a cup...

Pizza the Hutt

Game 6 Truther
Mar 22, 2012

One of his better ones. But imagine if it wasn't loaded with graphics, just the simply eagle design, it would be beautiful.

Pizza the Hutt

Game 6 Truther
Mar 22, 2012
1418.gif

Now this is the DaveArt we've come to know and love. Absolute dumpster fire.

SladeWilson23

I keep my promises.
Sponsor
Nov 3, 2014
New Jersey

Awesome! :yo: 9/10

1418.gif

This would easily be a 7/10 if the stupid cartoony statue of liberty cat wasn't there. But even with it I give it a 5/10.

One of his better ones. But imagine if it wasn't loaded with graphics, just the simply eagle design, it would be beautiful.

The graphics are what make it cool. TOO simple makes it look bland. I prefer the subtle details that truly show off the artist's talent.

Brie

bearer of bad news
Jul 5, 2014
1418.gif

The cartoon cat is named "Pelle Svanslös" and he's from Hellberg's hometown and is just one of the most iconic childrens characters in Sweden's history (and there is one book/movie where he travels to america) so in that regard it makes sense but if he wanted it on his mask there has to be way better ways to do it, like putting him in rangers gear which is the same color as the rest of the mask and not the green which stands out a bit much.

Pelle_Svansl%C3%B6s.jpg

Pizza the Hutt

Game 6 Truther
Mar 22, 2012
The cartoon cat is named "Pelle Svanslös" and he's from Hellberg's hometown and is just one of the most iconic childrens characters in Sweden's history (and there is one book/movie where he travels to america) so in that regard it makes sense but if he wanted it on his mask there has to be way better ways to do it, like putting him in rangers gear which is the same color as the rest of the mask and not the green which stands out a bit much.

Pelle_Svansl%C3%B6s.jpg

Then the entire mask should have been the cats face. Tacking him on the side with airbrush style/wrong colors looks terrible. Daveart has no vision.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad