New Goal Song (choices in OP)

FSS

Aug 2, 2012
I voted for Dup Dup by Krause. Good chant along beat, and it's modern.

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
I don't care for the song itself, but at least it won't sound like crap and would invite some crowd participation

It sounds like a cheap dance club version/tweak of Chelsea Dagger.

Horrible. The LMFAO is certainly the worst, but this ain't far ahead of it. Blah.

And I won't give up the notion. I'm a season ticket holder and I don't want to celebrate to some crap song for my favorite team.

Pavelski2112

Bold as Boognish
Dec 15, 2011
San Jose, California

Horrible. The LMFAO is certainly the worst, but this ain't far ahead of it. Blah.

And I won't give up the notion. I'm a season ticket holder and I don't want to celebrate to some crap song for my favorite team.

I'd rather the tank burn to the ground.

slocal

Dude...what?
May 4, 2010
Central Coast CA

Then fight, fight, fight until you're weary, warrior.

I look forward to looking for you, sitting down with your arms crossed, when the Sharks score. :laugh:

Boy Hedican

Homer Jr, friends call me Ho-Ju
Jul 12, 2006
Earff
Then fight, fight, fight until you're weary, warrior.

I look forward to looking for you, sitting down with your arms crossed, when the Sharks score. :laugh:

That won't be me. I'll stand. I'll smile. I'll high five people. But I won't be chanting or dancing to some crap song. Pretty much the same behavior I exhibit with the current song.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
I'm a season ticket holder and I don't want to celebrate to some crap song for my favorite team.

Given the choices you might not have much of a say in the matter :laugh:

Most of the choices aren't that great and most of the suggestions are going to sound like total crap. It needs to be something simple, crisp, easy to discern and has a simple beat people can clap and sing along with which many of the suggestions do not fit at all.

FSS

Aug 2, 2012
I don't care for the song itself, but at least it won't sound like crap and would invite some crowd participation

Exactly.

Enough with Van Halen and Metallica (although I love them), it's not the '80s anymore. "Shout" is already used by the Giants. That LMFAO abomination...I don't even want to dignify it.

jakeytown

Aug 10, 2011
El Paso TX
Wrote in Na Na Na, but would be okay with Kick Start My Heart and Dup Dup.

Sharks Remix...omg.

I wrote in NA NA NA also. Dont like any of the options provided. If that LMFAO one gets picked, Ill be mighty happy I only get to go to the tank every few years.

DrFeelgood

Chairman Meow
May 8, 2006
San Jose, CA
I'm still really mad about Dallas having the perfect goal song.

We should have like MIRV write our goal song or something.

Even though I like Pantera, I think their song doesn't sound that great. It just sounds like a bunch of noise and then DALLAS. STARS. DALLAS. STARS.

Wedontneedroads

Jul 14, 2008
San Jose
I like Jump Around, but it doesn't feel right for an NHL goal song. Would put Shout in that category as well.

Dup Dup was the most catchy and sounded the most like a goal celebration song, but might get annoying quickly.

Not sure what to vote for.

SnarkAttack

Registered Loser
Jan 18, 2011
East Bay, CA
I like Jump Around, but it doesn't feel right for an NHL goal song. Would put Shout in that category as well.

Dup Dup was the most catchy and sounded the most like a goal celebration song, but might get annoying quickly.

Not sure what to vote for.

I agree. I really wanted Andrew WK...

Ninja Hertl

formerly sharkohol
Feb 25, 2006
The Yay
Seriously guys, Celtic Invasion should be the goal song. Barracuda and the Sharks should share it. It's really awesome.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad