New Foo

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

beowulf

Not a nice guy.
Jan 29, 2005
Ottawa
Would Grohl be the drummer on the album?

The drummer on the new song is not identified and does not sound like Foo Fighters frontman Dave Grohl, who has concentrated on singing and rhythm guitar since he formed the band in 1995 but occasionally gets behind the kit. In fact, it sounds like Josh Freese, who has been widely tipped as the band’s next drummer, although no announcement has been made and reps for the group did not immediately respond to requests for comment on Wednesday morning.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
"I got another confession to make....
just when I thought I said all I could say....
my chick on the side says she got one on the way...."

When I first heard of this story I thought this shit happened like 15 years ago and it's just coming to light. Nope, 55 year old piece of shit cheated on his wife lmao

• Haha
Reactions: John Price

EpochLink

Canucks and Jets fan
Aug 1, 2006
Vancouver, BC
Or lets be honest, the other males who impregnate women they aren't in a committed relationship with. It's definitely rare, so at least Grohl has made that commitment after being an adulterous ass.

Josh Jacobs has many kids with several baby mama’s. Antonio Cromartie has massive amounts of baby mama’s and several kids. Phillip Rivers has a whole football team with his wife.

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
Josh Jacobs has many kids with several baby mama’s. Antonio Cromartie has massive amounts of baby mama’s and several kids. Phillip Rivers has a whole football team with his wife.
Why is Phillip Rivers being inserted into this discussion? Dude's married and as far as I know has never made a baby out of wedlock lol.

Blackhawkswincup

RIP Fugu
Jun 24, 2007
Chicagoland

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad