NEW 2024/25 NAHL/NA3HL Season thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JMCx4

Welcome to: The Dumbing Down Era of HFBoards
Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
@Slowdive ... As you're one of the rare NA3 fans speaking up in this forum for quite some time, I have a few questions on the topic ...
(1) Does the team you root for play the other teams in the Frontier Division an equal (or nearly equal) number of games in the regular season?
(2) Has your team ever been in the Fraser Cup Championship tourney?
(3) What are your Top 3 reasons (if you have that many) for following Tier 3 hockey?

I'm just trying to learn a bit more about this level of U.S. junior hockey. I've only attended one [ETA: make that 2] NA3HL game(s) ... St. Louis Jr. Blues (at) home game when my wife & I had to pause our annual hockey roadtrip routine during the pandemic. My only other "exposure" to the League was a purchase several years ago of a gameworn jersey from the Yellowstone Quakes' front office. Very nice lady, who picked out the cleanest & least abused jersey for me from the previous season when the team was switching their uniforms & drumming up some sales revenue. 🥁 :yashin:

Last edited:

Slowdive

Jul 10, 2024
@Slowdive ... As you're one of the rare NA3 fans speaking up in this forum for quite some time, I have a few questions on the topic ...
(1) Does the team you root for play the other teams in the Frontier Division an equal (or nearly equal) number of games in the regular season?
(2) Has your team ever been in the Fraser Cup Championship tourney?
(3) What are your Top 3 reasons (if you have that many) for following Tier 3 hockey?

I'm just trying to learn a bit more about this level of U.S. junior hockey. I've only attended one [ETA: make that 2] NA3HL game(s) ... St. Louis Jr. Blues (at) home game when my wife & I had to pause our annual hockey roadtrip routine during the pandemic. My only other "exposure" to the League was a purchase several years ago of a gameworn jersey from the Yellowstone Quakes' front office. Very nice lady, who picked out the cleanest & least abused jersey for me from the previous season when the team was switching their uniforms & drumming up some sales revenue. 🥁 :yashin:
Ok, ill take this one by one.

1) Yes, they play a nearly equal schedule against other Frontier Division teams. In December all the NA3HL teams go to MN and play three teams in other divisions that have a record close to there's , hope that made sense.

2) No

3) Our child has played hockey for a while now, and i'm a fan, so i've always been interested in different levels of play. In our area we had a WSHL team that moved to the USPHL. We went to games and learned abit about that version of tier 3 jr's. So that's one reason. Two, our family simply wanted to know about tier 3 if that's where i child might play. Every kid and family of course wants tier 1 or 2, but its good to be realistic. Lastly, as our player is now part of a NA3HL team, I find it fun to learn about how different leagues run, (USPHL, NA3HL, EHL, and Canadian levels)

Hope that helps!

Last edited:
Reactions: JMCx4

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
According to the STL Jr. Blues' 2024-25 schedule, this West Division opponent is the Willmar Warharks. Must've been a leak of the new team branding ... :huh:

Screenshot_20240903_174634_Adobe Acrobat.jpg

JMCx4

Sep 3, 2017
St. Louis, MO
Even I spelled it correctly on my phone, maybe I can get a side hustle in editing with them??!!
NA3 staffing budgets are razor thin. They'd be unlikely to even hire you as a volunteer, one flush of the toilet & you'd set their balance sheet ablaze. 🔥

Reactions: Slowdive

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad