Neil destroys Hunwick

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Wow surprised that wasn't boarding brutal hit...yikes :help:

How COULD that be boarding? He was gliding from at least the other side of the circle till he hit huntwick.

That was a heavy legal hit, bask in its awsomeness as I suspect you will get few chances to do so this year.

Blowfish

Count down ...
Jan 13, 2005
Southwestern Ontario
How COULD that be boarding? He was gliding from at least the other side of the circle till he hit huntwick.

That was a heavy legal hit, bask in its awsomeness as I suspect you will get few chances to do so this year.

Because it was reckless...just my opinion relax. It appears I'm out numbered so guess I'm wrong.

sandysan

Dec 7, 2011
Because it was reckless...just my opinion relax. It appears I'm out numbered so guess I'm wrong.

How was it reckless? It's hard to beleive, I know, but hitting is STILL part of the game and not every big hit is defacto charging

We should thank players like Neil who show other players that if you want to paste a guy but good you can do it legally.

NarcoPolo

Jul 16, 2012
Love those hits, not so much the outcome. Hopefully Huniwick is alright, looked like a concussion.

Stjonnypopo

Rgesitreed Uesr
Jan 26, 2009
Mount Doom
Hunwick looked a little rattled after his shift, but he stayed on the ice. That's tough.

Anyone who's been hit like that in hockey knows how hard it is to finish the shift, normally all you can think of is getting to the bench and sitting down.

buttman*

Clear elbow to the head. Why no penalty or suspension?

Neil is a joke.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad