Other Sports: NCAA Thread v12

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Man, talk about a team that has completely fallen apart in the last 3 weeks

They’ve put too much faith in Rising’s health the last few years. The past two years they at least had an upperclassman who was behind him & could at least manage the game if need be. This year they had to go to a true freshmen (Zach Wilson’s little brother) when Rising went out.

Reactions: Chinatown88

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
IMG_4944.jpeg

@Cody Webster @Hollywood Cannon my cousin saw Frank the Tank at today’s Notre Dame game. :laugh:

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Remember when Oregon’s offense looked like shit against Idaho of all teams? I think we can mark that problem solved.

This season & last season have probably been the most enjoyable when you take out your certain fandom of a team. There really hasn’t been the dominant team or two that it’s basically a forgone conclusion as to who’s gonna end up at the end. You still have your top teams & they’re the usual suspects but the gaps between them & the others in like the top 10-15 aren’t as big as we’ve been accustomed to.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Cody Webster

Jul 18, 2014
Pribula with a big relief appearance. Fortunate they have him still as he could probably be starting at some other P4 programs around the country.

Hopefully the injuries that happened tonight aren’t too serious (Allar & DDS).
Pribula came in and did a great job. Did what he needed to do to get them to Saturday undefeated. The fact that Saturday's game is a noon kickoff is everything that's wrong with America
View attachment 922257
@Cody Webster @Hollywood Cannon my cousin saw Frank the Tank at today’s Notre Dame game. :laugh:
Too bad he didn't have much to scream about...

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

JojoTheWhale

Lusting Stromboli
May 22, 2008
Yeah Fox ruined it. Their philosophy is to get all the eye balls on the often weaker noon time slot with their bigger games. It makes sense from their business perspective but as I fan I hate it.

I hope people don’t show up for the Big Noon pregame. Embarrassing them for doing it is the only small chance there is at reversing course.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad