Other Sports: NCAA Thread v12

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
@Hollywood Cannon the remnants of my shattered heart just broke into even tinier shards seeing Chip in his Ohio State gear. WHYYYYYYYYYYYYYY
It’s a sad reality.

IMG_8864.jpeg

Reactions: Chinatown88

sigma six

Doesn't need stick tape
Aug 2, 2005
Cascadia
I've let go of my apathy toward the other west coast teams like the Ducks and even USC. I wish them all success against the rest of the B1G. Would love to see Oregon finish off OSU, unfortunate that USC fell just short against Penn St. And that Washington is going nowhere this year.

Reactions: Hollywood Cannon

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
I still think Loveland is TE1. But Warren should be TE2. He’s older as a fifth year senior but he’s the full package.

Hes the best of the Penn State TE’s under Franklin (you could say the program as well as they didn’t really have great TE’s under Paterno). You’ve had three second rounders (Gesicki, Freiermuth, & Strange) & a fourth rounder (Johnson)
Mickey Shuler was pretty good, probably better in the NFL than at PSU though.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Kiffin might want to forget about getting the FSU job and focus on keeping the one that he has

Ole Miss went 4-0 last year in one score games against LSU, Arkansas, Auburn, & Texas A&M. This year they’re 0-2 against Kentucky & LSU now.

They were getting a lot of hype heading into this year but I remember some pointing out that as a worrisome trend. As it’s hard to live on the margins year to year.

Reactions: renberg

WIP CALLER

Aug 18, 2016
Colorado lost? Oh no!
Game was a lot closer than I thought it’d be. Kansas st is pretty good. Im far from a Deon apologist but he has turned that program into an actual decent team this year. Wouldn’t be surprised at all if they finish like 8-4 by the end of the season. The only really tough games left for them is at Texas tech and home vs Utah. The rest are all winnable. I think he books it after this year though.

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
I'm going to sound like an old man screaming at clouds, but Ole Miss looked like a portal team last night. They looked like a bunch of guys that showed up 6 months ago that don't have a firm grasp of Lane's offensive system, and as a result, his play calling was vanilla by his standard. His bread-and-butter last night was designed QB run. That's not a recipe for success.

For the PSU fans, I think yesterday all but guaranteed them a playoff spot. I think they'll lose to OSU, avoid the conference title game, and get in with one loss. That five spot is going to be the loophole best spot to land on the bracket, imo. Yeah, you don't get a bye, but you get the G5 team and the lowest seeded bye team in the first two rounds.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad