Other Sports: NCAA Thread v12

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

flyershockey

Oct 10, 2006
I feel that loss encapsulates why Kiffin shouldn’t take a bigger job. You lose that type of game in Florida for example, you’re gonna get a ton of heat on you more so than at Ole Miss.
With the way Ole Miss is spending, he's going to get a lot of heat regardless.

BTW, Kentucky is better than people thought. They're pretty A+ on the LOS.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
image.png

Brennan Marion is calling plays in the NFL one day. Zero doubt in my mind.

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
With the way Ole Miss is spending, he's going to get a lot of heat regardless.

BTW, Kentucky is better than people thought. They're pretty A+ on the LOS.

Yeah I’m not saying he won’t get heat there but for example he’s being brought up for the Florida job. That’s a whole different level of a fishbowl.

I think what he produces on the field is more in line with expectations at Ole Miss. I think his shit talking/trolling shtick also works better there.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
image.png

Brennan Marion is calling plays in the NFL one day. Zero doubt in my mind.

Yeah UNLV looks like the clubhouse leader for that G5 spot in the playoff still.

Penn State interviewed Marion last offseason for the OC job. I think that job was Kotelnicki’s to lose from the get go though.

So I’d imagine if UNLV has the season they’re capable of he’s gotta get more looks for big schools in college right?

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Yeah UNLV looks like the clubhouse leader for that G5 spot in the playoff still.

Penn State interviewed Marion last offseason for the OC job. I think that job was Kotelnicki’s to lose from the get go though.

So I’d imagine if UNLV has the season they’re capable of he’s gotta get more looks for big schools in college right?

Marion and Kotelnicki were the best possible names reasonably available. I’m still stunned Penn St got both the process and result right.

Yeah, what I don’t know is whether he prefers to go for a big time OC job or a lower tier HC gig. I see the positives and negatives of both routes.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
Auburn is so bad man. They got a really good recruiting class coming into next year as of right now but that’s not gonna change your fortune completely for next year. They need a QB badly.

I get that they weren’t trying for a full turnaround in one year, but they put so much money into WRs. How the hell did they not get a QB to make sure they stay?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad