Other Sports: NCAA Thread v12

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I can't tell you all how happy I am about Raiola looking good. I'm going to Lincoln for Colorado-Nebraska next week. Memorial Stadium is going to be absolutely nutty for a primetime national game.

Then straight from the game immediately back to KC to fly out at 6 AM and get home in time for the NFL slate. Mistakes may have been made.

Hollywood Cannon

I'm Away From My Desk
Jul 17, 2007
South Jersey
I can't tell you all how happy I am about Raiola looking good. I'm going to Lincoln for Colorado-Nebraska next week. Memorial Stadium is going to be absolutely nutty for a primetime national game.

Then straight from the game immediately back to KC to fly out at 6 AM and get home in time for the NFL slate. Mistakes may have been made.
Let me know if that makes the email tab.

JojoTheWhale

Lemme unload.
May 22, 2008
I think Michigan’s offense might be an issue this year. They’re splitting reps between Orji & walk-on. The walk-on is seemingly getting more reps.

Spot on.

The OL looks shockingly bad. There are teams that can get away without a QB run game, but that plus a dink and dunk passing game just isn't good enough with this talent.

Reactions: LegionOfDoom91

LegionOfDoom91

Jan 25, 2013
Philadelphia, PA
Spot on.

The OL looks shockingly bad. There are teams that can get away without a QB run game, but that plus a dink and dunk passing game just isn't good enough with this talent.

Yeah I think they might be in trouble next week.

To be honest though I wouldn’t give a f*** if I was a Michigan fan. You got a natty & ultimately you don’t reload like that with the way you recruit.

Reactions: JojoTheWhale

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad