NBA NBA Regular Season Thread

Cubs2024WSChamps

Tate MacRae follows me on Tiktok
Apr 29, 2015
Pistons should be embarrassed after that showing against the Bulls.

MVP LaVine was laughing on the court during the fourth quarter.

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
how does he handle thousands of fans waving their arms and screaming when he shoots FTs but can't handle a mascot?

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
It’s as if the Nets front office went out of their way to assemble the worst roster possible around its Big 3 LOLOL.

That supporting cast is so pathetic. Not one legit starting caliber player. Nobody can shoot. Nobody can play defense. A bunch of scrubs. It’s seriously so bad I don’t understand how they managed to convince KD to stay there. They’re gonna have to trade Kyrie or Harden and blow things up in order to get the right pieces to contend. You can’t just win with 3 stars and nobody else.

Sep 19, 2008
Russ 2-for-14 as Lakers drop another to Kings

Following a 125-117 loss to the Sacramento Kings -- a game in which Russell Westbrook missed 12 of the 14 shots he attempted -- Los Angeles Lakers coach Frank Vogel said his point guard was "just in a slump right now."

Westbrook offered a harsher personal assessment.

"I can't make a f---ing shot," he said.

The misses weren't just against the Kings, either, even though Wednesday's lackluster performance certainly raised eyebrows: L.A. lost for the second time this season to a Sacramento team that came into the night riding a five-game losing streak and that is just 17-27 overall.

Know Your Enemy

Registered
Jul 18, 2004
North Vancouver
Cade got ejected for absolutely nothing. The last thing anybody or the NBA needs it to have a young star get ejected for no reason

Edit: At first I thought he just pointed to his bench, but after another look I think he pointed to Jalen Smith, which isn't "absolutely nothing". Still soft though

Last edited:

Gecklund

Jul 17, 2012
California
Cade got ejected for absolutely nothing. The last thing anybody or the NBA needs it to have a young star get ejected for no reason

Edit: At first I thought he just pointed to his bench, but after another look I think he pointed to Jalen Smith, which isn't "absolutely nothing". Still soft though
He said in an interview he was pointing to his friends and family behind the bench. Obviously what he’s going to say though.

Hasbro

Family Friend
Sponsor
Apr 1, 2004
South Rectangle
Jokic has been absolutely carrying the Nuggets. Definitely more impressive than his “worst MVP in 35 years performance” last year. Maybe his war criminal brothers can have a talk with some of the voters.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
These NBA players are soft little bitches man. Carmelo complaining about a fan and gets him kicked out of the game lmao. Westbrook complaining about the cold as ice stuff.

the nba is a joke even if it can be entertaining to watch at times

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
These NBA players are soft little bitches man. Carmelo complaining about a fan and gets him kicked out of the game lmao. Westbrook complaining about the cold as ice stuff.

the nba is a joke even if it can be entertaining to watch at times

Melo shouldn't have gotten into it with the guy, but the fan directed racist language at him. He's a lowlife and deserved to be thrown out and hopefully banned for life.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
Don't know if this has been posted somewhere already but it's a scary story. Never heard anything about, hopefully he recovers fully and can play again, or at least have a normal life.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad