NBA NBA Regular Season Thread

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

John Price

Gang Gang
Sep 19, 2008
These NBA players are soft little bitches man. Carmelo complaining about a fan and gets him kicked out of the game lmao. Westbrook complaining about the cold as ice stuff.

the nba is a joke even if it can be entertaining to watch at times
Those fans called him boy. Do you really think this is okay in 2021?

I'm an ardent opponent of political correctness but there is NO way you should be calling african americans boy in 2021. I can't think of any good reason. Terrible racial connotations, and actual ones, unlike Draymond and his dumb "owner" tirade. "We can't call them owners anymore. We must call them governors!" Bitch you are not governing a state, why would you want to call them governors?

Terry Yake

Aug 5, 2013
These NBA players are soft little bitches man. Carmelo complaining about a fan and gets him kicked out of the game lmao. Westbrook complaining about the cold as ice stuff.

the nba is a joke even if it can be entertaining to watch at times
a fan has every right to say whatever he/she wants to a pro athlete

just as long as they're ready to face the consequences. if that means getting kicked out of the game, then that's 100% on them

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto
Melo shouldn't have gotten into it with the guy, but the fan directed racist language at him. He's a lowlife and deserved to be thrown out and hopefully banned for life.
Is that what happened? If that’s the case, yes, he deserves it. There are many other examples of the nba being a joke lol. These were just the two off the top of my head.

KapG

Dec 2, 2008
Toronto

I'm an ardent opponent of political correctness but there is NO way you should be calling african americans boy in 2021. I can't think of any good reason. Terrible racial connotations, and actual ones, unlike Draymond and his dumb "owner" tirade. "We can't call them owners anymore. We must call them governors!" Bitch you are not governing a state, why would you want to call them governors?
Didn’t realize this is what happened. Only saw it briefly on sports net this morning. Him getting kicked out is fine in this instance as it’s pretty obvious what he’s saying it for.

Jack Straw

Moving much too slow.
Sponsor
Jul 19, 2010
New York
a fan has every right to say whatever he/she wants to a pro athlete

just as long as they're ready to face the consequences. if that means getting kicked out of the game, then that's 100% on them

I guess that depends on how you define a "right". To me you have a right to do something if you can do it without receiving some kind of punishment. In that case, no, you definitely do not have a right to use racist language in an NBA arena. Or any public sporting venue. Get caught doing it in the Premier League and you get banned for life.

PhillyWings

May 10, 2010
PA

You think we be having this conversation if someone called a white NBA player cracker? Nope the silence from the media would defining.

SimpleJack

Jul 25, 2013
It’s gonna be hilarious when the Nets miss the playoffs lol

No but seriously how has Nash not been fired yet…?? They just keep on losing and it’s as if they’re okay with the fact that they’re in a downward spiral watching their season unravel..

KD gotta be regretting signing on long term. If I were him I’d demand a trade lol

BKIslandersFan

F*** off
Sep 29, 2017
Brooklyn

No but seriously how has Nash not been fired yet…?? They just keep on losing and it’s as if they’re okay with the fact that they’re in a downward spiral watching their season unravel..

KD gotta be regretting signing on long term. If I were him I’d demand a trade lol
Nets are not missing the playoffs. Relax.

Voight

#winning
Feb 8, 2012
Mulberry Street

I think much like LeBrons 2018 free agency, this was more about lifestyle. he was in the same situation where he had won everything and wanted to choose a place where he would like to live long term. NY made a lot of sense because he's pretty involved in the venture capital community and has his own firm.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad