OT: NBA & Basketball - 2023-24 Season

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
that was ice f***ing cold. the no reaction made it even colder, gah damn
well she did react a lil bit

She looked cold but I think the truth is even better. She was actually about to start crying and Stewart had to calm everyone down because there was 1 second left. And then she did start crying when the game was over. That woman is all heart.

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
I find it fascinating how, by playing defense and getting good at fundamentals, you can win a championship even when your stars aren't scoring.

That's not directed at anyone on particular, just an observation!

Reactions: majordomo

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
They're going to 7 next year in the Finals and I'm mad about it. 5 is great. I could have gotten used to 5.

The NHL playoffs are two f***ing months of my life. It's obnoxious.

Ben Grimm

While my 🎸gently weeps
Dec 10, 2007
ATL
They're going to 7 next year in the Finals and I'm mad about it. 5 is great. I could have gotten used to 5. The NHL playoffs are two f***ing months of my life. It's obnoxious.
Agreed. I was shocked by the Lynx coach's unprofessional behavior after game 5. It's the worst I've ever seen. After a series is over you congratulate the other team, not say "That shit was stolen". She really needs forced education and training in sportsmanship.

Reactions: SnowblindNYR

Machinehead

HFNYR MVP
Jan 21, 2011
NYC
Agreed. I was shocked by the Lynx coach's unprofessional behavior after game 5. It's the worst I've ever seen. After a series is over you congratulate the other team, not say "That shit was stolen". She really needs forced education and training in sportsmanship.
I don't care about what she said but she didn't even congratulate us first. If I were out there, I'd "accidentally" send a pass over there next season.

Reactions: Ben Grimm

Ratelleitlikeitis

Apr 7, 2011
Guelph
They're going to 7 next year in the Finals and I'm mad about it. 5 is great. I could have gotten used to 5.

The NHL playoffs are two f***ing months of my life. It's obnoxious.
At least they are giving each team a home game in the first two opening round games. That might give the lower seeds a better opportunity for an upset and the fans of each team involved a small reward for a season of support.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad