OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Summer 2024 (Paris Olympics 2024 as well)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Random schmoe

Random fan with their own opinions
Sponsor
Feb 13, 2019
Wow that's a lot of deep dive detail. Thanks
I know you didn't ask for it, so sorry to you or anyone else if there was some mansplaining there. I know a lot of people here aren't exactly amateurs at sportsball talk.

I had nothing else to do sitting on an exercise bike than to type as train of thought left the station.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I know you didn't ask for it, so sorry to you or anyone else if there was some mansplaining there. I know a lot of people here aren't exactly amateurs at sportsball talk.

I had nothing else to do sitting on an exercise bike than to type as train of thought left the station.
No worries or apologies, m8. Good info. I don't pay nearly that level of attention to those things.

Reactions: Random schmoe

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
God damned Orioles. f***ing offense cannot do DICK.

Gonna be 10th straight post season loss. 5 under Hyde. Mostly all we’re home games!!!

He’s gonna get fired. And maybe he should.

FAKKK…..!!!

Yeah this stinks. Reeks of those Caps teams that could light up the regular season then fell to shit when it mattered.

Plate discipline/approach is trash.

Reactions: Cappy76

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad