OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Summer 2024 (Paris Olympics 2024 as well)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
I've watched a few Atlanta YT bloggers on the draft I think the choice is a matter if they plan on doing a bit of rebuild but they don't really have to. Sarr obviously would get a lot more time to build his game if the zards pick him at #2.

Reactions: Ridley Simon

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Brandel Chamblee is a blowhard who loves to hear his own voice….if I have to hear him try to be cool and use (a Mickelson term of all people) “seed”…..again…

His commentary style is very accusatory….almost scolding….

Reactions: g00n

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
I actually like Brandel. Johnny Miller was a blowhard too, and he was the man.

Rory is clearly outplaying Bryson today. We've reached the point now that if Rory doesn't end up winning, it's a massive disappointment from him.

• Wow
Reactions: Ridley Simon

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
Rory's gonna be feeling rough for a while over this one. Really should've won today.

So great that Bryson got out of his slump a few years back. Needed him.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Can’t wait to see Big Neil Shipley as a Pro….

Rory's gonna be feeling rough for a while over this one. Really should've won today.

So great that Bryson got out of his slump a few years back. Needed him.
Those two putts….I would have bet he made them both….that’s gonna sting…

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Can’t wait to see Big Neil Shipley as a Pro….

Those two putts….I would have bet he made them both….that’s gonna sting…
I think he yipped the first one, just pulled it a bit. The 2nd one you could see a solid roll on the close up shot, it either hit something and turned hard right or he misread it. One of the announcers said it was left center and even aiming center the ball would stay in the cup. Not even close to the correct read.

Reactions: CapitalsCupReality

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia
I don't know, it looked to me like he was aiming left of the cup on 18. I was actually taken aback how far left he was aiming on that putt, and it still missed right. Shocking. Bryson's putt ten minutes later was basically dead straight up the same hill from below the cup - much easier.

I agree that the first one was a total pull. It just looked yucky.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
I don't know, it looked to me like he was aiming left of the cup on 18. I was actually taken aback how far left he was aiming on that putt, and it still missed right. Shocking. Bryson's putt ten minutes later was basically dead straight up the same hill from below the cup - much easier.

I agree that the first one was a total pull. It just looked yucky.
He played some break but not enough. The announcer had it even more wrong. On 18.

marcel snapshot

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 15, 2005
I played 2 atrocious, trauma-inducing rounds this weekend. But I can't imagine how scarring missing 2 four footers that would have delivered you the US Open must be.

His putting through 13 made me think, man he's got the putting groove back. He drained several medium/long-ish putts for birdies under lots of pressure - which makes the cliff fall at the end that much more devastating

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I played 2 atrocious, trauma-inducing rounds this weekend. But I can't imagine how scarring missing 2 four footers that would have delivered you the US Open must be.

His putting through 13 made me think, man he's got the putting groove back. He drained several medium/long-ish putts for birdies under lots of pressure - which makes the cliff fall at the end that much more devastating
Hell one of em was 2.5 ft!! I wouldn’t have faced the Press afterwards either….crushing.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad