OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Summer 2022

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002

Scottie's gonna be lucky to dodge life in prison now that they're releasing this heinous footage...

Wait..is that supposed to be the part where he violently dragged the officer with his car?

This is why body cams are important….if that’s it; that’s dirty by that cop to report it as such…

Sep 19, 2008
PD: "I banged on his window, we chatted for a few seconds, and then he drove through and I was forced to hang on for dear life"

Video shows different

Nobody got dragged so why did that cop go for injuries. I don't understand. What a liar

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
There are good cops and bad cops.

Guess which ones Scotty had to deal with?

This is probably some stupid shitty shakedown gone wrong.

Dr John Carlson

Dec 21, 2011
Nova Scotia

thinking-face-emoji-1935x2048-ul7zt5ry.png

Cush

Dec 1, 2002
Northern Virginia

Top 10

Zaccharie Risacher | SF | Bourg (France)
Alex Sarr | PF/C | Perth (Australia)
Donovan Clingan | C | UConn
Reed Sheppard | PG/SG | Kentucky
Matas Buzelis | SF | G League Ignite
Stephon Castle | PG/SG | UConn
Rob Dillingham | PG | Kentucky
Dalton Knecht | SG/SF | Tennessee
Nikola Topic | PG | Red Star (Adriatic League)
Tidjane Salaun | PF | Cholet

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Sheppard measured a little bigger than expected at 6-3 in shoes while testing a 42-inch vertical leap in Chicago. He also looked like the clear-cut best shooter in the draft every time he had a ball in his hands -- both at the combine and his pro day in Los Angeles this week. Several teams have said that Sheppard's statistical profile -- with his incredible scoring efficiency (56% FG%, 52% 3P%, 83% FT%) combined with his excellent steal, block and passing metrics -- have him ranked as the No. 1 prospect in their draft models, something that surely has caught the attention of analytically inclined front offices, such as the Houston Rockets.

With the premium that NBA teams are increasingly placing on perimeter shooting, it's hard to see Sheppard dropping below the top 5, with his fit in San Antonio alongside Victor Wembanyama looking especially strong at the Spurs' No. 4 pick. -- Givony

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com

Top 10

Zaccharie Risacher | SF | Bourg (France)
Alex Sarr | PF/C | Perth (Australia)
Donovan Clingan | C | UConn
Reed Sheppard | PG/SG | Kentucky
Matas Buzelis | SF | G League Ignite
Stephon Castle | PG/SG | UConn
Rob Dillingham | PG | Kentucky
Dalton Knecht | SG/SF | Tennessee
Nikola Topic | PG | Red Star (Adriatic League)
Tidjane Salaun | PF | Cholet
Watched more vids of Risacher he looks better than my previous brief pass.

Reactions: sycamore

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Sheppard measured a little bigger than expected at 6-3 in shoes while testing a 42-inch vertical leap in Chicago. He also looked like the clear-cut best shooter in the draft every time he had a ball in his hands -- both at the combine and his pro day in Los Angeles this week. Several teams have said that Sheppard's statistical profile -- with his incredible scoring efficiency (56% FG%, 52% 3P%, 83% FT%) combined with his excellent steal, block and passing metrics -- have him ranked as the No. 1 prospect in their draft models, something that surely has caught the attention of analytically inclined front offices, such as the Houston Rockets.

With the premium that NBA teams are increasingly placing on perimeter shooting, it's hard to see Sheppard dropping below the top 5, with his fit in San Antonio alongside Victor Wembanyama looking especially strong at the Spurs' No. 4 pick. -- Givony
Admittedly need to do some more digging on Sheppard to get a better amateur take.

Ovechkins Wodka

Dec 1, 2007
DC
Lots of smoke around Phoenix taking LBJ Jr with their 1st round pick. It’s their “brilliant” idea of how to improve their team……which means they are basically willing to throw away the pick, to try and get LeBaby there to play with his baby, over the next few seasons.

Good luck w that.
Those pick swaps with the suns from the Beal trade could end up being huge if we could ever figure out how to draft good players.

Almost reminds me of when the Nets traded like 5 round picks for a old KG and almost tanked instantly. Set Boston up for the run they are on now.

I think both these bad trades were from brand new owners wanting to make a splash

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
Lots of smoke around Phoenix taking LBJ Jr with their 1st round pick. It’s their “brilliant” idea of how to improve their team……which means they are basically willing to throw away the pick, to try and get LeBaby there to play with his baby, over the next few seasons.

Good luck w that.
It won’t be for the next few seasons though….it will probably be for one year, probably his last, in 2-3 years….

I think the Knicks should take him….that’s a market that makes sense for Lebron at some point…

Edit: I hadn’t see the latest that he might be opting out for free agency…just can’t see how it works in Phoenix….

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad