OT: Nats, Wiz, O's, Ravens, Terps, Navy, Gtown, Mystics, Golf, Summer 2024 (Paris Olympics 2024 as well)

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
It won’t be for the next few seasons though….it will probably be for one year, probably his last, in 2-3 years….

I think the Knicks should take him….that’s a market that makes sense for Lebron at some point…

Edit: I hadn’t see the latest that he might be opting out for free agency…just can’t see how it works in Phoenix….
He certainly cannot make the money he wants in Phoenix. And there’s only one ball?

LeBron would play point forward, and they’d have a lot of shooters, but geeez.

He withdrew on Friday just one off the cut line, with only two holes left to play. Whatever happened, happened quickly. Scary...
Have we heard anything about what did happen?

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
That was expected but you don't want to say so. Sucks bad. Probably had a MHC related to the stress of making the cut and god knows what else, WD'd, maybe isolated himself or got f***ed up on something or both, and then did it.

I know gone is gone but I really hope he wasn't on some experimental dose of some new med, or off meds entirely when he was supposed to be on them. Those kinds of preventable errors seem to make it sting even worse.

Most of us have probably had panic attacks or similar reactions before, and sometimes I try to think of what Chris Cornell must have been going through in those final moments when his meds were all wrong. Utterly terrifying.

If you've ever been low before you know there are good things that have happened since. So any time you get to the bottom of that pit and there's no vision of the future that isn't shit, you have to remember it's looked bad before, and you would've lost all the good experiences after that.

Hard to see in the moment but crucial.

g00n

Retired Global Mod
Nov 22, 2007
Oh man, players wearing black or red ribbon pins on hats per Murray's family because the Canes were his favorite team.

Started the national telecast by reading his family's tweet.

Lots of dust in this room.

CapitalsCupReality

It’s Go Time!!
Feb 27, 2002
I'll say it again I'll never understand the logic behind trading Gafford for another 1 in a weak draft.
This team needs 1st rounders…..if they can’t get someone they like maybe they can flip it for a future pick? I hope they can still get a decent player with it….

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Terps got crushed unfortunately. I don't think they are quite a lacrosse power yet.

(Actually, in my day, ND wasn't a lacrosse power either. It was always one of Princeton,
Syracuse, or Johns Hopkins).

AlexBrovechkin8

At least there was 2018.
Sponsor
Feb 18, 2012
District of Champions
Terps got crushed unfortunately. I don't think they are quite a lacrosse power yet.

(Actually, in my day, ND wasn't a lacrosse power either. It was always one of Princeton,
Syracuse, or Johns Hopkins).
They’ve been to eight national championship games (winning two) since John Tillman took over as coach in 2011 which I believe is the highest number of appearances over that time. MD’s only flaw has been their inability to win the Championship game otherwise they’re a perennial top 5-10 team.

Notre Dame was a wagon this year. They have the best goalie in the country, a top five defense, the best offense, and arguably the best faceoff guy. They destroyed everyone except for a flukey OT loss to Georgetown. Even with the loss to Georgetown they have an argument to being one of the best teams of all-time, so losing to them is not unexpected. The Terps were huge underdogs versus them and really, they overperformed this year just by getting to Championship Weekend.

Reactions: sycamore and Kazer

Ridley Simon

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Feb 27, 2002
Marin County — SF Bay Area, CA
Orioles have a few guys with him.

I sure hope the new owner starts inking these young Oriole studs. Like ASAP

Reactions: VaCaps Fan

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Anyone know what position Zaccharie Risacher actually plays? As a forward he doesn't really impress, but as a potential shooting guard he intrigues me.

usiel

Where wolf’s ears are, wolf’s teeth are near.
Sponsor
Jul 29, 2002
Klendathu
www.myspace.com
Anyone know what position Zaccharie Risacher actually plays? As a forward he doesn't really impress, but as a potential shooting guard he intrigues me.
Don't know but the one thing that seems in doubt him being able to create his own shot. Still warring against positional need versus best potential prospect.

Reactions: sycamore

sycamore

Jan 16, 2010
Don't know but the one thing that seems in doubt him being able to create his own shot. Still warring against positional need versus best potential prospect.

I'm still a Sheppard man, but I wouldn't be upset with Risacher.
Clingan or Topic OTOH...

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad