Confirmed with Link: Nathan MacKinnon wins 2023-2024 Ted Lindsay Award (most outstanding player, as voted by peers) as well as 2023-2024 Hart Trophy (NHL MVP)

• Xenforo Cloud has scheduled an upgrade to XenForo version 2.2.16. This will take place on or shortly after the following date and time: Jul 05, 2024 at 05:00 PM (PT) There shouldn't be any downtime, as it's just a maintenance release. More info here

LOFIN

Sep 16, 2011
Last year, there was one single voter who didn't have McDavid as the #1 in the Hart trophy ballot, Seth Rorabaugh from the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

This year, there was one single voter who didn't have MacKinnon in their ballot at all. Seth Rorabaugh, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

The Moops

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Aug 25, 2017
Earth
Last year, there was one single voter who didn't have McDavid as the #1 in the Hart trophy ballot, Seth Rorabaugh from the Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.

This year, there was one single voter who didn't have MacKinnon in their ballot at all. Seth Rorabaugh, Pittsburgh Tribune-Review.
Ultimate contrarian or something? Sounds like something I would do.

Bender

Sep 25, 2002
I don't think this really happened, I was told it was all downhill from the moment he re-signed his new contract.

Reactions: Alienblood

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003
Congrats Nate! Finally gets the trophy he deserved in the past. Tremendous season.

Feel free to dial it back a bit next year and save it for the playoffs. Let Mikko drive the ship in his contract year.

RockLobster

King in the North
Jul 5, 2003
Kansas
Congrats Nate! Finally gets the trophy he deserved in the past. Tremendous season.

Feel free to dial it back a bit next year and save it for the playoffs. Let Mikko drive the ship in his contract year.
The only reason place Mikko will drive a ship is to the nearest port that will sell him a couple of cartons of Marlboro Lights.

Sea Eagles

Feb 7, 2012
As I've always said, I'd not swap Mack out for McDavid. Intangibles people. Mack is an all rounder. McDavid in generational offensively. Both are great, our Mack is better.

Foppa2118

Oct 3, 2003

For context:

iu

• Haha
Reactions: blundluntman

Ad

Upcoming events

• Brazil vs Colombia
    Brazil vs Colombia
    Wagers: 3
    Staked: $14,538.00
    Event closes
    • Updated: