Nashville Predators Talk - 2024/2025 Season

AtlantaWhaler

Thrash/Preds/Sabres
Jul 3, 2009
Few points from an article:

-The Predators have allowed the ninth fewest in shots against per game (27.4), but without the saves it doesn't mean much to be decent enough on the back end.

-Roman Josi is averaging over 27 minutes per game -- tied for most among defenseman - that's a heavy ask of the 34-year-old.

The only solution for Nashville? Find a way to win a game. It can be the scrappiest, ugliest, least aesthetically pleasing victory. But what this group needs more than anything is just to know it can get the job done once -- and confidence should build from there.

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Somebody take Brunette's line blender away, please.
Nah... time to set that thing to MAX. Break up all the lines

Forsberg - ROR - Evangelista
Nyquist - Novak - March
Stamkos - Pars - Tomasino
L'Heureux - Sissons - Smith

Skjei - Josi
MDG - Fabbro
Lauzon - Carrier

Ive not been impressed with any of the previously established lines. Set the blender to MAX once, then unplug it and let things chill for a few games to gel.

weeze

May 2, 2011
Illinois
Well those that are supposed to be scoring (FF9, ROR, March, Josi) are, its everyone else that is sucking! What's the deal w Pars getting 5:54 TOI/G and Tom getting 9:26? Everyone else is in double figures. Letting those young guys get their shot?!

Sometimes I think the coaches they think they are way smarter than everyone else and are going to show that they are come hell or high water! Hard to say "Sorry, I made a mistake" and move on. Ego's can do a lot of damage.

101st_fan

I taught Yoda
Oct 22, 2005
Near where sand and waves meet.
Well those that are supposed to be scoring (FF9, ROR, March, Josi) are, its everyone else that is sucking! What's the deal w Pars getting 5:54 TOI/G and Tom getting 9:26? Everyone else is in double figures. Letting those young guys get their shot?!

Sometimes I think the coaches they think they are way smarter than everyone else and are going to show that they are come hell or high water! Hard to say "Sorry, I made a mistake" and move on. Ego's can do a lot of damage.
The team has five goals 5on5 .... ten goals total. Even those who are supposed to be scoring just aren't.

Parssinen got under 6 minutes because the 4th line was atrocious in his one game. Tomasino skated the last two games on the 4th line and PP2 (PP1 eats the special teams time) ... not with the goalie pulled .... he's 20 seconds per game below McCarron 5on5, 55 seconds below Smith.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
Not a need to get too irritated with the line combinations at practice. They’ll change 10 minutes in to the game and then another 10 minutes after that.

I want to know exactly what the incriminating pictures are that McCarron, Smith an Jankowski have.
Pretty forgiving giving him a whole 10 minutes.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad