Nashville Predators Talk - 2024/2025 Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
When do the 1st round of cuts typically occur? Should be before the next game right?

Should be able to cut atleast AHL only contracts and those that will return to the CHL affiliates with the exception of maybe Molendyk and Gibson.

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
When do the 1st round of cuts typically occur? Should be before the next game right?

Should be able to cut atleast AHL only contracts and those that will return to the CHL affiliates with the exception of maybe Molendyk and Gibson.

Sometimes they will cut the CHL guys then when AHL guys have camp. Sometimes they come in one big bunch. It really depends on what the coach wants and if he wants to look at the CHL guys, I have a feeling with it’s gonna be a big bunch. My guess is Tuesday when we see the first cuts that would be two weeks before the preseason games in Milwaukee.

ShagDaddy

Nov 24, 2021
The Boro
I didn’t get to watch the first game, had to listen on the radio. Got to watch the second one though and it looks like they were running the box penalty kill which is a transition from the wedge they ran last year. Wonder if that’s just preseason look or a permanent change in philosophy. ThePK looked awful in that second game

BigFatCat999

First Fubu and now Pred303. !@#$! you cancer
Apr 23, 2007
Campbell, NY
I also realized that you have the CHL guys who are going to be cut. There’s gonna be one or two they’re gonna stick around that impress the coaches you have the roster of the Milwaukee admirals and you have a few guys who are the top players for Atlanta my assumption And yes, I will be an ass, but that wouldn’t be a first time for you guys is we see 30 to 35 players cut in one big lump.

Predsanddead24

Mar 7, 2019
I didn’t get to watch the first game, had to listen on the radio. Got to watch the second one though and it looks like they were running the box penalty kill which is a transition from the wedge they ran last year. Wonder if that’s just preseason look or a permanent change in philosophy. ThePK looked awful in that second game
Hinote is gone now so wouldn't be surprised if we see a new PK philosophy.

nine_inch_fang

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 8, 2004
Nashville

Hinote is gone now so wouldn't be surprised if we see a new PK philosophy.
Yeah, should see something different. The PK has been a disappointment the last couple years, an adjustment was sorely needed.

Reactions: herzausstein

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad