Nashville Predators Talk - 2024/2025 Season

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Porter Stoutheart

Seen Stamkos?
Jun 14, 2017
Dont really want to get a grudge going in the NHL though🫣
I just went through his game log from last season. Other than the playoff game, I actually don't see Cody Beach handing him all those misconducts. It seemed like quite a large cross-section of different AHL refs in actuality. So maybe there isn't that much of a "grudge factor", vs. him just running his mouth too much against everybody. :dunno:

originalpredfan

Oct 27, 2013
Little bit of a scare this morning as Novak went down hard into the boards on a line rush. Was down on the ice for a few minutes and sat for around five minutes but returned to practice. I have been to every opening day on ice camp since the initial practice at Bridgestone (I believe it was called Gaylord back then). What a difference since then. As I recall there were only around 35 players back then, and less than half of them over 6 feet tall. We really have an impressive group this year. Very impressed with our new faces and with our future pipeline.

Armourboy

Hey! You suck!
Jan 20, 2014
Shelbyville, TN
I wouldn't get to caught up in who is playing with who yet. Basically they are going to try several things and see what sticks, although I guess the initial " this is what we are thinking" does have something to it.

Sissons with Evangelista and Tomasino isn't the worst thing I've heard of. Gives Sissons someone to put the puck in the net and his defensive game helps them out. Evangelista is the spark plug and if Tomasino can get his stuff together it could be a decent duo.

Although frankly wouldn't mind seeing them try Parsinnen with those two, moving Sissons down kicking McCarron out and seeing how that group looked.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
I just went through his game log from last season. Other than the playoff game, I actually don't see Cody Beach handing him all those misconducts. It seemed like quite a large cross-section of different AHL refs in actuality. So maybe there isn't that much of a "grudge factor", vs. him just running his mouth too much against everybody. :dunno:
Probably told em that the stripes make them look fat.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad