GDT: Nashville Predators 2024 Training Camp

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Now is a really good time to try and pass the older tweeners through. Every team still has a couple to cut or a few PTO guys theyre still evaluating. Unless who you are trying to pass through is a clear upgrade over who they still have, the player will pass through.

Porter Stoutheart

Seen Stamkos?
Jun 14, 2017
Yeah, I don't think they have to worry about Del Gaizo or Blankenburg either way.

But if they were thinking of doing Parssinen and the report was just a leak of a thought/plan that is still forthcoming... I'd definitely be leery on that one. I'm just not ready to give up on what we saw from him that first year... I simply can't believe he could regress like that so quickly. He might still pass waivers, though. Other teams have their own guys. But I wouldn't take that chance now. L'Heureux and Ozzy can wait a bit if needed.

herzausstein

Aug 31, 2014
West Virginia
Yeah, I don't think they have to worry about Del Gaizo or Blankenburg either way.

But if they were thinking of doing Parssinen and the report was just a leak of a thought/plan that is still forthcoming... I'd definitely be leery on that one. I'm just not ready to give up on what we saw from him that first year... I simply can't believe he could regress like that so quickly. He might still pass waivers, though. Other teams have their own guys. But I wouldn't take that chance now. L'Heureux and Ozzy can wait a bit if needed.
Im leary of passing Pärssinen through waivers as well but if you are going to do it then now is the time. Once teams have their rosters trimmed down and capspace figured out, he will have much less chance of clearing. He needs to be playing games and so far he hasnt really been utilized that much with the NHL bound at camp

Reactions: Bye Bye Blueston

Scoresberg

Perpetual Mediocrity
May 28, 2015
Earth
Why are we sending Pärssinen down? I think he's been good so far. Are we really going with all of McCarron, Jankowski, Smith and L'Heureux over him?

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad