Proposal: MTL & SJ

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/
Status
Not open for further replies.

SannywithoutCompy

Dec 22, 2020
With Barron not really living up to his potential yet and the future top 9 looking more than filled out I'd probably pass on this from a Montreal POV. We need a potential bottom 4 RHD more than we need a potential middle 6 winger.

Zegs2sendhelp

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Jul 25, 2012
To add to my initial thought

Sharks still need skill/depth everywhere outside of top 6 centers…. No point moving prospects when the next 2 years are going to be rebuild/developmental years

I think they need wingers as much as they need dmen

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta
SJ counters with Michael Hage, for Chernyshov and a fourth.
Basically what I was going to say. Chernyshov was a steal where he was picked and probably should have been picked in the 14-20. I will probably get laughed at for the opinion but I think Chernyshov Currently is a better version of Sennecke.

Chernyshov is way more NHL ready while Sennecke will probably need a couple years but he has the potential to be better then Chernyshov

Golden_Jet

Sep 21, 2005
Basically what I was going to say. Chernyshov was a steal where he was picked and probably should have been picked in the 14-20. I will probably get laughed at for the opinion but I think Chernyshov Currently is a better version of Sennecke.

Chernyshov is way more NHL ready while Sennecke will probably need a couple years but he has the potential to be better then Chernyshov
Great minds think alike 😉

Reactions: Xirik

Mersss

Jul 12, 2014

Guy was drafted after Hage for a reason

It would likelly cost a late 2nd to move up from 33 to 21. So itll cost a 2nd for Hage

Spearmint Rhino

Sep 17, 2013
No interest, need to keep some depth with our young D with Matheson and Savard moving on before too long, not all of them will hit.

Xirik

Sep 24, 2014
Alberta

It would likelly cost a late 2nd to move up from 33 to 21. So itll cost a 2nd for Hage
Cause he's Russian and he found out that in California you need sunscreen if you go to the beach.:D

He wasn't able to go to his agencies prospect camp to show off because he got a bad sunburn. I'm guessing some uptight GM's put him lower on their draft list because they thought him stupid.

Any Hab's fan that says no to the OP's trade should give their head a shake.

Last edited:
Reactions: wetcoast

Treb

Global Flanderator
May 31, 2011
Montreal

SJ counters with Michael Hage, for Chernyshov and a fourth.

Habs scouting group thought there was only a 20% chance Hage would be there at 21. There is no way they would entertain trading him now unless it's a huge overpayment.

ReimanSum1908

Feb 23, 2012
Montreal

Probably the same reason Michkov wasn't selected second.

Habs fan saying that Chernyshov should have gone in the top 20 and has more value than the package.

Reactions: Xirik
Status
Not open for further replies.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad