Proposal: MTL & CGY

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

dgibb10

Feb 29, 2024
No he’s not and no blue chip would ever be on the table for a guy turning 28 that will need a new (long term) contract at 30.
I agree. Teams VERY rarely trade blue chips unless they demand out a la Cutter Gauthier or maybe Rutger McGroarty (although I think him and Yager fall short of "blue chip" category)

Yepthatsme

Oct 25, 2020
Mailloux is better then Brzustewicz

you don't know that ,,,, don't speculate
Mailloux Draft +1 and +2 combined:
71 games, 62 points, +22

Brzustewicz Draft +1:
67 games, 92 points, +31

In their pre draft as prospects you may have been right, but Brzustewicz just had a more impressive season than any of Mailloux’s 3 years since his draft, and appears to have built off it with his extremely strong play this pre-season so far.

Last edited:
Reactions: bert

EK392000

Mar 9, 2020
So the best rookie rman in the AHL last season is not a bluechip prospect.... Interesting!
He wasn’t the best rookie dman. He was on the all rookie team, alongside Brandt Clarke who had virtually the same production in 22 less games.

Believe it or not, I can still think he’s a good prospect without thinking he’s a blue chip.

Reactions: Bluenotes27

Ledge And Dairy

He wasn’t the best rookie dman. He was on the all rookie team, alongside Brandt Clarke who had virtually the same production in 22 less games.

Believe it or not, I can still think he’s a good prospect without thinking he’s a blue chip.
You can add Olen Zellweger to that list as well, both were quite clearly much better than Mailloux, just with less games played.

Lunatik

HFBoards Sponsor
Sponsor
Oct 12, 2012
So the best rookie rman in the AHL last season is not a bluechip prospect.... Interesting!
No he isn't. A blue chipper prospect is a can't miss prospect. The fact he was in the AHL at all means he's not a blue chipper if we're honest.

Also you guys drafted the piece of trash, you keep your human garbage.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
Funny how people are 100% sure that CGY will finish top 10 in the draft.

Top 9 forwards are not bad at all.
Top 4 D is pretty good as well.

If they want to finish top 10 in the draft they need to start selling.
If not they might end up between #11 to #15 or around that.

Lockin17

Jul 31, 2018
The plan here is to start CGY rebuild and for the Habs having a better vet then Savard on the right side.

Matheson-Guhle
Hutson-Anderson
Wifi-Savard

Could be a solid top 6 for the habs and have a shot at making the playoff.
Anderson still have a good 5 years ahead of him just like Matheson.

That's basically 3 first rd for Anderson.

Figgy44

A toast of purple gato for the memories
Dec 15, 2014
The plan here is to start CGY rebuild and for the Habs having a better vet then Savard on the right side.

Matheson-Guhle
Hutson-Anderson
Wifi-Savard

Could be a solid top 6 for the habs and have a shot at making the playoff.
Anderson still have a good 5 years ahead of him just like Matheson.

That's basically 3 first rd for Anderson.

I appreciate the generosity, but I'll basically say no thank you.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad