(MTL) Arber Xhekaj has been fined $3,385.42

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Zobitembois

Devilsfanindisguise
Jan 25, 2011
Good thing fighters are still in the game and keep everyone in check preventing star players being targeted by dirty players...

Oh wait...

Spargon

May 31, 2019
Good thing fighters are still in the game and keep everyone in check preventing star players being targeted by dirty players...

Oh wait...
Good thing that's not what happened.
1. Laine isn't a star, he's overhyped to the moon but he's a pretty average player considering how many people pot 30+g 60+p these days. He has/had a great shot beyond that was just hype.
2. Laine skated like Bambi trying to do a move he isn't skilled enough for splitting the D
3. Pare is not a dirty player and he did not target anyone. Laine skated at him, made bad move to try and get past him and failed.
4. I don't fault Wifi for coming to his team mates defense, he method was pretty cowardly but the comparisons to Bertuzzi are way over the top.

izlez

Carter Mazur Fan Club
Feb 28, 2012
Yes! Yes! I see where you're going with this (as in, completely off the rails) and I too can spot the striking resemblance (there is no universe where one exists) between the Bertuzzi-Moore incident and the Xhekaj-Pare one: Moore’s career-ender involved a broken neck, concussion, and other physical and emotion injuries that stopped him from ever playing again. Pare's? Well, his career-ender is more about being an untalented scrub who's unlikely to ever make it back to the NHL for other, shall we say, "performance-based" reasons. So yeah, both career-enders - just one was inflicted by a cheap shot, the other by a complete lack of skill.

Maybe next time try comparing apples to, I don't know, flaming garbage piles, because those two situations have about as much in common. Nice try on the false equivalency though.
Oof. You're entire argument is based around Steve Moore being a good hockey player??

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad