(MTL) Arber Xhekaj has been fined $3,385.42

• PLEASE check any bookmark on all devices. IF you see a link pointing to mandatory.com DELETE it Please use this URL https://forums.hfboards.com/

Arthur Morgan

Jul 6, 2016
Toronto
www.youtube.com
no surprise at all you blame the victim (Habs player) in all this and the Leaf was innocent. That proves my point. You made excuses for The Leaf players and tried to blame the victims....but a Habs player roughs up a Leaf after The Leaf player clearly knees their player.

The best part for me about this is that Pare will for sure be down in the ahl and he will have another Xhekaj to deal with down there.

anyways its game time...im done with you...its too easy
Im not blaming anyone, this was an accident man, Laine did put himself into a bad situation though. no one is to blame in the Laine injury. it was an accident. the videos Ive seen breaking it down thinks Pare just shifted his weight, what was he suppose to do? just let Laine through? it was extremely unfortunate what happened but it was an accident.

I find it funny how there's a best part for you. no one here gives a shit about Pare. and what are u talking about another Xhekaj? is someone else going to jump him from behind?

you try to make it easy but your really getting no where lmao

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
So wait.. if McDavid does something I deem dirty, I can just follow him around the ice and punch him repeatedly? Like, really try to do damage, and I can do that to any guy who hurts one of my players?

Cool. What a totally not insane standard to set, this is gonna go super well.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
In a contact sport that allows fighting this is not predatory, Pare chose to turtle instead of answering for his questionable but. Pare wasn’t jumped or blindsided, he was given ample time to engage.

Everything that Xhekaj did was typical hockey until the rabbit punch. That’s a redline and he got a very light fine for it.

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Im not blaming anyone, this was an accident man, Laine did put himself into a bad situation though. no one is to blame in the Laine injury. it was an accident. the videos Ive seen breaking it down thinks Pare just shifted his weight, what was he suppose to do? just let Laine through? it was extremely unfortunate what happened but it was an accident.

I find it funny how there's a best part for you. no one here gives a shit about Pare. and what are u talking about another Xhekaj? is someone else going to jump him from behind?

you try to make it easy but your really getting no where lmao

The way that play unfolded is Laine went in looking to dangle Pare one on one a la Lemieux on a forward playing D but went in with his head down and didn’t account for Quillan closing the gap fast with lateral pressure which turned a one on one unfolding into a one on two.

Pare the forward had his feet more or less planted, and went for a piece of Laine’s upper body moving past and caught it knee on knee as Laine had no more space to his right. Shitty play.

Guess

Jul 16, 2010
Brossard, QC
Leafs are likely happy though because he will be playing in the season opener. He sucks and Reaves is gonna chase him around all game. Have fun.
Lmao Xhekaj would destroy Reaves, the guy pusses out every time they play each other.

The way that play unfolded is Laine went in looking to dangle Pare one on one a la Lemieux on a forward playing D but went in with his head down and didn’t account for Quillan closing the gap fast with lateral pressure which turned a one on one unfolding into a one on two.

Pare the forward had his feet more or less planted, and went for a piece of Laine’s upper body moving past and caught it knee on knee as Laine had no more space to his right. Shitty play.
Pare is not a one time offender, he's had a violent incident in another league. See: Link

T_Cage

VP of Awesome
Sep 26, 2006
Interesting.....Xhekaj should be suspended but Grieg f-ed around and found out and Matthews cross checking Dahlin to the head/neck was good to see.

Life must be so awesome with those blue glasses on.....
Reilly got 5 games for that. Wifi got a loose change fine

It's not blue glasses where the bias is in this situation, it's the other way around

Stephen

Feb 28, 2002
Lmao Xhekaj would destroy Reaves, the guy pusses out every time they play each other.

Pare is not a one time offender, he's had a violent incident in another league. See: Link

No one’s making a case about the character of Cedric Pare, it’s just obvious Laine skated more or less into a one on two and caught the knee of a guy standing there.

TheDawnOfANewTage

Dahlin, it’ll all be fine
Dec 17, 2018
You can't possibly be this dense

Explain to me how I’m wrong, slowly (for your sake), and I’ll trash your logic.

They’re both people, you can’t just attack people. A standard has now been set. And that standard is like you. Very, very.. illogical, we’ll say that.

BobbyShehan

May 29, 2008
NJ
Yeah, Pare likely should've stepped up and just dealt with the situation, but not doing so does not allow Xhekaj to behave in the manner that he did

The league is okay with instances like this until someone gets seriously hurt. Well....if you continue to allow this without major consequence someone will be seriously hurt one day
Well, one guy has been seriously hurt and it's not Pare. League is apparently OK with this fact.

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad