Most likeable player on your team

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
From a fan of the team perspective, Boldy and Faber are the guys that might not be as beloved nationally.

The answer is resoundingly Kaprizov, though. Even are biggest rivals love watching him play. He’s the biggest superstar the org has ever had and has a chance to be synonymous with the organization for a half century, if he wants it.

Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Marlowe Syn

R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D
Sep 2, 2008
DeepSouth of PNW
Joel Eriksson Ek

Honestly he might be an all time favorite player. I love everything about this guy.

He plays the game right. Parks it down low and become an extremely frustrating presence to opponents. His ability to get under his opponents skin is unique. He's not wasting energy chirping, he just plays a hard physical game. Then inevitably when opponents get pissed he just gives them that "What did I do?" look with his goofy smile. Which just set the player off even more usually. He has said in the past that the look is genuine. He's just playing hard and doesn't understand why that pisses players off. The dude is just a gamer on every level.

He also coined a common phrase, but in his own broken English way a couple of years back on one of Russo's pods. I don't remember the context but JEE busted out the phrase "Smash two birds at once." He forever changed(and improved) an often used euphemism for me.

Last edited:
Reactions: Obvious Fabertism

Rodgerwilco

Entertainment boards w/ some Hockey mixed in.
Feb 6, 2014
:pens
Probably Evgeni Malkin. He's just a funny and fun guy. Always making jokes and raising the moods and spirits. Always takes accountability when he and the team aren't playing well. Always great for a one-liner.

Reactions: banks

HabzSauce

Jun 10, 2022
Probably Gallagher. He's barley got anything left in the tank and yet I still love him. Always going 150%

Also Pezz lol idk how you can't love this guy either

1000011034.gif

• Love
Reactions: the valiant effort

DaveG

Noted Jerk
Apr 7, 2003
Winston-Salem NC
Probably Slavin or Chatfield. The former is probably legitimately the nicest person in hockey, the later just one of those udfa types that busted their ass to eventually become a pretty reliable second pair dman.

Last edited:
Reactions: Wolfpuck

Hennessy

Ye Jacobites, by name
Dec 20, 2006
On my keister
Earlier an Avs fan said O'Connor. Other fanbases would strongly disagree.
Magnanimously I'll say it's Lehkonen.

But Zadorov, wherever he is, is correct.

redwings86

I understood english and hockey
Apr 15, 2024
Sweden
According to my first idea, this thread was about the season opener in my favorite teams.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad