Most likeable player on your team

BuiumSaveUs

Danila Yurov Fan Club Executive Assistant
May 2, 2018
From a fan of the team perspective, Boldy and Faber are the guys that might not be as beloved nationally.

The answer is resoundingly Kaprizov, though. Even are biggest rivals love watching him play. He’s the biggest superstar the org has ever had and has a chance to be synonymous with the organization for a half century, if he wants it.

Marlowe Syn

R-O-C-K-F-O-R-D
Sep 2, 2008
DeepSouth of PNW
Joel Eriksson Ek

Honestly he might be an all time favorite player. I love everything about this guy.

He plays the game right. Parks it down low and become an extremely frustrating presence to opponents. His ability to get under his opponents skin is unique. He's not wasting energy chirping, he just plays a hard physical game. Then inevitably when opponents get pissed he just gives them that "What did I do?" look with his goofy smile. Which just set the player off even more usually. He has said in the past that the look is genuine. He's just playing hard and doesn't understand why that pisses players off. The dude is just a gamer on every level.

He also coined a common phrase, but in his own broken English way a couple of years back on one of Russo's pods. I don't remember the context but JEE busted out the phrase "Smash two birds at once." He forever changed(and improved) an often used euphemism for me.

Last edited:

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad