GDT: Morning with the Sabres vs Devils in Prague, CZE 10 AM ET - TV: MSG, NHL Network - Radio: WGR550 - Game # 2

MOGlLNY

Jan 5, 2008
Let's definitely make assumptions like this when whole team was caved in.

And who has made any assertion about Kulich being in line with Benson?
Check out his prospect thread on the main prospect forum. I’m fine with Kuli staying around with injuries but he’s not a top 6 guy yet

Beerz

Jun 28, 2011
Check out his prospect thread on the main prospect forum. I’m fine with Kuli staying around with injuries but he’s not a top 6 guy yet
Name a player in these 2 games that showed they are a top 6 guy.

OkimLom

May 3, 2010
If we traded Dahlin to a contender he would be the 3rd former Sabres C in the last 5 years to win a cup with his new team (and that doesn't even count ROR). He's the only skater that consistently does anything around here.
If? I thought we all were going under the assumption that this will happen. The timer of when he was to be traded was started the moment he was given the C.

HogtownSabresfan

Jan 13, 2010
Why couldn't they hire a guy who understands this. While Tage is skate, and Dahlin throws the puck back to him, I already managed to run to the kitchen for coffee and come back, and Tage hasn't entered the zone yet with puck.

We know why. Ruff was hired based on Devils picking up part of the contract. He was forced into taking coaches because it costs more to hire new ones. Never heard of a new coach not bringing even one of his guys.

Believe what you want but you have no idea how toxic Pegula is within the league.

Pegula and the Sabres are clowns, but remember, there are 32 NHL GM jobs. If your choice is AGM or fast forward, most guys take the job. You can't blame people

Reactions: Tatanka

Ad

Upcoming events

Ad

Ad